Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did your morning sickness end?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM
  • 25 Replies
How many weeks were you? I am 8 weeks and 3 days and its bad! I've been on zofran since the day I found out! My morning sickness has been horrible this pregnancy compared to my last 3! But when did your morning sickness stop completely?
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlelamb303
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Mine never did.  I am one of those women who have it the entire pregnancy.  It only stopped when I delivered. Most women I knew who had it temporarily started to feel better after the first trimester.  You are still early.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Last two pregnancies the nausea and vomiting stopped the day after each baby was born and to call it morning sickness would be a serious understatement in my situation.
charley31
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Mine improved a lot once I was 3mo. I was so sick I lost 10lbs and my dr said if it continued id need iv fluids at home. I thank god got better. Now im not dieing every morning. .5mo pregnant. I wasnt sick at all with my son. Hopefully you will feel better at the 3rd month.
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:46 AM
17 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM

16 weeks, I think. 

KaylaLieber
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Mine started at 5 weeks and ended at 15 :( It was really bad morning sickness, too. I lost some weight. But now Im 28 weeks and gained it all back. I still have a little bit of morning sickness in the morning if I dont eat right away.

Sorry you are going through it! its horrible. hope it leaves you sooner!

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM
It "turned the corner" at 11 weeks, but I'm still dealing with a little here and there at 17 weeks.
MommyRJ
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:35 AM
By 16 weeks I felt pretty good
JustDG
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM

It always seems like it is never going to end.  My daughter is almost a year, when I was preg with her, the "every day" morning sickness stopped right at 14 weeks, then just the occassional like when I smelled something or ate something that didnt sit right.  This time, I stopped pretty much at 12 weeks but still have the occassional.  It gets better.

My grandmother tells me that I am lucky because when she was preg with my mother, she was literally sick every single day til a few days after she had her.  Not much hope, but all are dif.

HelloSweetie
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM

My first pregnancy, it never ended. It only got worse, but that was Hyperemesis. Was HORRIBLE. Im pregnant now, 18 weeks (ish) and its been pretty mild since around 9-10 weeks. Occasional morning hurls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)