Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: Help Usually my periods are regular 27 29 days Was...

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: Pregnant?

Options:

Nope just af

Maybe?

Yes!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Help. Usually my periods are regular 27-29 days. Was late this month by 4 days. Never has happened before. Spotted one day then heavy bleeding for 4 days. Which is unusual for me. Bleeding stopped today and now i feel nausated all day and tired and just anxoius(spelling) and cant help to think im out another month. Please give me some advice or has anyone had the samething happen and be pregnant?. It was probably just af. Thanks again.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jezike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say 'Yes' but you do have to wait it out a bit. My symptoms were interesting because I did not look for my period so the pregnancy was something that came out of no where. It is funny because when my husband and I first got married, I thought I was pregnant if my period was 20 minutes late LOL. After about a year of marriage I stopped caring and 15 months into marriage I found out I was expecting. I was feeling 'OFF'. I felt like I had eating a ton of food that never digested and my tummy could not consume anything because I already felt full. It was weird. My hubby got irritated with me acting and feeling off so he went and got two pregnancy tests and it was both positive.

So take the test and you will know:)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

It kind of sounds like that bleeding was just an "off" period.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN