Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How did your abdomen feel?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  • 16 Replies
When you were in the early stages of pregnancy did it at time feel like you had been doing sit ups for hours? Did your hips randomly start aching??
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dlaurman
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I'm still in first ttrimester and I just have bad gas and cramps

EmDinger
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:49 AM

No, I didn't have any feeling like situps, or aches back then. I do now a little bit well the hip thing at least, but after I go to the Chiropractor I feel so much better every time! Oh I'm 22w4d right now.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Ya, it's normal. Things are stretching out in there and rearranging.

bellaa90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Yes I have had some cramping since 4 weeks and I'm 11 weeks now. I get it near my tailbone, hips and sometimes pelvic area but it isn't painful just annoying

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Yep. Completely normal. Everything shifts to make room! I had a pulling feeling in my stomach a LOT at the beginning, and now it's only every so often. My hips and lower back also hurt off and on, but it's not unbearable pain, just annoying like bellaa90 said. :)

CafeMom Tickers
Mamasgotthis817
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Yes you will feel like you pulled all those low belly muscles just like you did too many sit ups. It can be uncomfortable to go from sitting to standing position. I had mine from about 4 weeks pregnant to 8 weeks this time around. It may have lasted longer with my first pregnancy (my daughter is six so its hard to remember). But totally normal :)
Just.1.More
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM

thats how I woke up this morning feeling like i did 100 situps and hips hurt so bad kills to walk along with a bad backache feels like pulled muscles in my back. I am 4 weeks today =) and congrats hun!!

littlemamarisa
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Everyone is different and for me in early stages I had the worst cramps ever, I didn't even know I was pregnant cause I thought my period was coming and that is why I was having bad cramps. After I found out I was pregnant I even went to the ER concerned that I was having a tubal pregnancy. But I wasn't and it is normal. 

You are going to find a lot of changes with your body throughout the whole pregnancy and for the most part is it normal. Don't be araid to ask :)

CafeMom Tickers
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It would get hard if I had gas, but mostly it was just a bloated mess. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
LilliesValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Yes. My hips spread really early with the second pregnancy. Plus my csection scar hurt so bad as my abdomen was stretching.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN