Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so stressed out between appointments

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have only had one appointment so far at 8 weeks 2 days. They did an extremely quick ultrasound just to check for a heartbeat. There was a heartbeat there but they didn't end up telling me the heart rate. That should of made me feel better but I'm still worried :/ I am on zofran but still have morning sickness and still kinda sore breasts but that's about it symptom wise.

I am anxious for my ultrasound but still have 22 more days to wait. It's hard to get through because I want to see that heartbeat again and I fear going in and them not finding one. I have lost one baby before at 38 weeks so I guess that's turned me into a worry wart.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
try to relax stress is not good for the baby. As longs as you are not cramping or bleeding you will be fine. hugs
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM

(hugs) hun!  Have you thought about buying a doppler to use at home to check the heart rate?  I had anxieties this last pregnancy, so I bought one for $55 which has been worth every cent.  Hope the 22 days fly by fast!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Relax, woman! 

Nee86
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Just relax! I know, easier said then done. I lost my son at 23 weeks so I understand how anxious this can be. Just try and relax. As someone said, if you are not cramping and bleeding you'll be fine. Maybe think about switching to a health care provider who will understand what a trying time this is. Having a health care provider who will listen makes it a little easier.
Rockabella
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I've been debating on switching. I like my doctors pa and I see her more than the doctor but the actual doctor I don't care much for. She's not got a good bedside manner

Quoting Nee86:

Just relax! I know, easier said then done. I lost my son at 23 weeks so I understand how anxious this can be. Just try and relax. As someone said, if you are not cramping and bleeding you'll be fine. Maybe think about switching to a health care provider who will understand what a trying time this is. Having a health care provider who will listen makes it a little easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)