• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Question is for the pregnant ladies? Achy crampy pains

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have a question for the ladies who are pregnant or remember the early stages of pregnancy I will be making a Obgyn appointment soon. I'm currently 12 days late for AF and I took a test over this  past weekend which it looked like a faint line, well the last couple of days I feel like I'm going to start, I just don't remember having this with either of my three pregnancies, I just feel achy in my ovaries down there, and my lower back has been hurting a bit , and I keep feeling like I have to pee like every hour! Well last night my breast was hurting a bit after I took off my bra and I thought well maybe I was just wearing it to long or something I don't know! This morning they still kind of hurt!

Now with my daughter my breast was hurting a lot , that was like the only sign I had and queasyness with her and I have been feeling that for a few days now!

anyway I just wanted to know if you all have had this experiance , Just feel Achy in the ovaries?

or could I just be this late and might start soon? ( should have had af July 13th)

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jezike
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Hmmm that is interesting. My pregnancy signs were weird, I felt as though I had a ton of undigested food in my tummy and I had no appetite. It was awful. I did not have sore or sensitive breast or cramping. I guess every woman is different. Believe me you will find out soon if you are pregnant:)

pause_25
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Yeah I just started my af like 10 min ago!

it was just weird cause this is the test I got over the weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)