• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 Weeks Today!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 3 Replies

I seriously can't believe I'm 2 weeks away from second trimester. My first prenatal appt is next Tuesday, I haven't been since week 7 when I had my second ultrasound. Anyways as far as symptoms I still get nauseous off and on but it has gotten better though. It is mostly at night time but it isn't really intense it's just mild nausea. I have been super bloated, my boobs are sore in the morning, nipples are always sensitive, fatigue, out of breath when walking up the stairs. I have been eating good I have gained weight which is good because I was underweight to begin with. My pre-pregnancy weight was 84.6 and this morning I was 90.2 :) I'm getting a little nervous for my appt I don't want anything to go wrong, I hope baby is doing good makes me so nervous. They are only checking the baby's heartbeat with a doppler and will only do an ultrasound if they can't find it. So hopefully they will find it! I have already had two ultrasounds so I'm guessing they don't wanna do too many which is fine with me cause I hear it can be harmful if you get too many. Anyways, how is everyone feeling and how far along is everyone else now?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommieKMT
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats. I am 14 weeks today. Ive only had a 5 min ultrasound to prove there was a baby. I go for my second dr appt on the 8th. 

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I'm a few days shy of being 33 weeks with baby #3. I'm tired and just icky feeling- yay third trimester. ;) 

brknBelle
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
11 weeks on Friday! We're super close in pregnancy timing lol. Haven't been to the doctor since they confirmed pregnancy at 6 weeks, but I get to heart the heartbeat for the first time on the 31st! I'm so excited!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)