Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little nervous the Belly hasn't changed in 3 weeks. (pic)

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 5 Replies

The first (left) one was at 14 weeks  and the right one was taken today at 17 weeks.

Im a bit nervous I dont see a lot of change. Im not a "small" girl and I have been seeing the belly growing a little bit every week since 9 weeks....

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jezike
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Hello Hello,

Please do not do this to yourself. The bump will grow before you know it but don't pay too much attention to it. When you go to your OB appointments they will check for the heartbeat and you will hear the baby. Everything will be great. Just be happy that you can still fit your pre-pregnancy clothes:-)

Larsbug
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM

baby could very well be towards your back and that would account for lack of belly "pop"...I was no where near as big with DS2 as I was with DS1 and it's because he was towards my back. He was bigger than his older brother too...

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Take weekly pics and you will notice slight differences. I thought the same thing and now I still feel small but people say I'm not. This is my 31 week pic and I feel like I look small. You could be carrying more in your back
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Don't stress yourself out. No change in your belly means nothing at all. 

Hell, I'm 35 weeks and my tummy hasn't grown at all in 3-4 weeks. Only change I get is when my little man shifts and makes me look lopsided. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
5tyli5hLensT
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

It's ok your ob will measure it to make sure :) mine isn't huge but measures right on track!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)