Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On the next OB visit....

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
Next Tuesday I get to see my son one more time thru an ultrasound machine before i can finally hold him in my arms!! It will be my final ultrasound...I will be 35 weeks then and I am so excited to see him one more time <3 I just wish time could go by a little faster..lol if I could just fast forward time and actually be able to hold him already that would make the happiest woman on earth! Lol
When is your next OB visit? What will you get done on the next OB visit? Are you anxious to meet your baby.. Or just enjoying pregnancy and taking it one day at the time?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My next appt is on July 30th. I'll be 36.2 and as far as I know it will just be the GBS test and making sure little man is head down again. If he's not then I'll be getting an u/s to check his position and be given a list of things to do to flip him. 

Other then the GBS test nothing out of the ordinary will go on. No cervical check or anything like that. 

I'm very ready to meet my baby, but also just ready to be done being pregnant as this one has been hell!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
KPJ
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
OMG this pregnancy has been so hard on me too! I have experienced what it seems every symptom under sun! I am so done being pregnant as well.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

My next appt is on July 30th. I'll be 36.2 and as far as I know it will just be the GBS test and making sure little man is head down again. If he's not then I'll be getting an u/s to check his position and be given a list of things to do to flip him. 

Other then the GBS test nothing out of the ordinary will go on. No cervical check or anything like that. 

I'm very ready to meet my baby, but also just ready to be done being pregnant as this one has been hell!

rjmac88
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
No OB here. My next midwife appt is the 1st. Probably nothing. Just waiting for baby now. She is not allowed to come until the first at the earliest! We have too much going on. Im 37w5d today.
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My next appointment is August 6th I think. I'll be 34 weeks. I'm starting to get anxious for baby's arrival. 

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:15 PM

At least I'm not alone on that. 

I can handle most everything, but the BHs I'm getting are killer and the fact that I can't move without severe joint pain or literally knocking the breath out of me is a whole other story. 

Quoting KPJ:

OMG this pregnancy has been so hard on me too! I have experienced what it seems every symptom under sun! I am so done being pregnant as well.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
BeccaJoy622
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting my glucose and and u/s on Monday to see if my placenta is moving up. I'm 26 wks 6 days
KPJ
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I totally feel you!..This is my second pregnancy and my OB told me that I was going to feel everything a lot stronger than the first time around... I have experienced cramps, pressure in my cervix and BH contractions all at the same time(meaning when the BH contractions went away.. I was still in pain because of the cramps)... My Dh has found me rolling on the couch, floor and bed in so much pain.. That at times I thought that the baby was going to come that same day... It's been hell for me! But we have waited the longest now we just have to wait for the least I guess..and pray for no more pain!

Quoting mrssummerlin:

At least I'm not alone on that. 

I can handle most everything, but the BHs I'm getting are killer and the fact that I can't move without severe joint pain or literally knocking the breath out of me is a whole other story. 

Quoting KPJ:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)