Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding/preterm labor/HELP PLEASE!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hi im 32 weeks and first pregnancy. So i went to the bathroom to do my buisness and when i wiped i notice there was blood but it wasn't a lot only a bit like spotting and it was gooey like waterish sorry for the too much info. I put a pad on but I just went to check and theres no blood no bleeding. But i am cramping it hurts down there. And my stomach feels like pressure. My back pain just started also. My pain is not like soo bad but it is bothering me. Im new in all this and i wonder if it can be preterm labor? Pain leaves for 5 min but comes back. If you ever been in preterm labor can you tell me how you were feeling. My belly is very hard. My doctor will be back next week I'm not it like so much pain. It just comes and goes. I find the tiny watery blood weird.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Candie1015
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I say call your dr and tell him. It sounds like preterm to me and they have meda that can stop it but only if you get it in time
LoveOfWisdom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I'd say with everything combined, you should call.  It could be something as simple as you need to drink more water, but better safe then sorry

tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:28 PM

You should call every time you are bleeding. Even if it's just a red tint. 

Mittenmommie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Yup call. Safest and smartest decision. Good luck
kelly617
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM

call your doc or your hospital
the blood could be your bloody show (mucus plug) and the pains are possibly contractions
if you get in early enough they can stop it with medication

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Your cervix is very sensitive, so it could be from that.  I always tend to spot around 32 weeks.  I was spotting this week, and I am 33 weeks.  If you have had intercourse or lifted something heavy, it could have broken off fibricules causing it. 

I would go in for evaulation to make sure everything is ok!

babymamalover84
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

im not being gross but did you poop? sometimes when a pregnant lady poops she can see blood there and think shes bleeding from her vagina. happens to me too...cant go that well and sometimes theres a spot of blood when i wipe. lay down for a while on your left side and drink something. take a warm shower and let the water hit the lower part of your back. you can also take tylenol. if those suggestions dont help then go to labor and delievery.

PartyOfCuatro
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I'd call the dr ASAP.
1st_time_mom789
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM

It sounds like you lost your mucus plug. Call the dr office, even if your dr isn't there, another dr should be able to tell you what is going on. If it is indeed your mucus plug, you could start labor right away or a couple of days later. I lost mine a day before my due date and DD wasn't born until four days after my due date. 

robbinbj
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Any bleeding should be addressed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)