Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Everyone is trying to get their babies out...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 32 Replies
Anyone else trying to keep theirs in for non health related reasons? I am 37w5d and we have SOOO much going on the next couple weeks and so much left to do for this baby. She is not allowed to come at all until after the 1st. Ideally she will come after the 15th (I am due the 9th) to give us one extra pay period! I swear I'm the only 38 weeker (dang near it anyway) holding her legs together trying to keep labor at bay
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheyAreMyLoves
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I'm not due until December (20 weeks now) but I feel the same way.
I have no desire to speed this pregnancy along. Summer is a HUGE finaincial strain for us (July especially) and I'm totally stressed out right now.
All I can see is months ahead of us that will be stressful and trying to give my kids a good Xmas while also planning and getting ready for a new baby early in December.
I know things will all work out....they always do. I'm also a HUGE worrier and have anxiety issues so some of my fears are dramatic.
I'm so happy to be pregnant and waited so long for this but it seems to be rough timing.
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I just want this pregnancy over
pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
SO's sil is about 5 weeks ahead of me and as SOON as she's considered full term, she is going to be induced, if the doctor says the baby is healthy enough.
That whole idea annoys the crap outta me....why get pregnant, if you don't plan on letting baby come when he's ready?

She's not doing it for health reasons....she just wants more time to lose the baby weight.

My goal is to keep this baby in there as long as she wants, as long as its okay for the baby.
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I'm 31 weeks 4 days pregnant and I'm excited and can't wait to see my baby but I want him to wait until his due date at least lol
robibuni
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I'm only 5 weeks and 2 days and this is my last pregnancy so it can take its time :)
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I want this baby to stay in until Sept 1st at LEAST. We're moving mid-late August and my husband and I are teaching a class at VBS between August 15-17th. I don't need to go into labor any time soon, lol!

thetardis
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm 40 weeks 2 days. I'm pretty okay with baby coming now.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
rjmac88
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Same here! This whole pregnancy was bad timing! Not planned. And then on top of regular ole anxiety issues...I'm in now hurry to finish this pregnancy

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

I'm not due until December (20 weeks now) but I feel the same way.

I have no desire to speed this pregnancy along. Summer is a HUGE finaincial strain for us (July especially) and I'm totally stressed out right now.

All I can see is months ahead of us that will be stressful and trying to give my kids a good Xmas while also planning and getting ready for a new baby early in December.

I know things will all work out....they always do. I'm also a HUGE worrier and have anxiety issues so some of my fears are dramatic.

I'm so happy to be pregnant and waited so long for this but it seems to be rough timing.

MizMellyMac
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM

36+1 and pretty dang uncomfortable. That being said, kid needs to STAY PUT! I'd love to have the nursery finished even though he's sleeping in our room for a bit. I need more time. Plus, I like the idea of an August baby.

KPJ
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
This!

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

I just want this pregnancy over

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)