Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby Names

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM
  • 24 Replies
I'm 17wks and I'm bored and I still haven't come up with any baby names.

The last name is Clark and if it's a girl I want the middle name Nickhole.

My other two kids names are Austin and Ronald. But we call him Ronie.

ETA: I know the spelling of Nickhole is different and no where near conventional, however it is how my first name is spelled. So I didn't make it up or change the way it is spelled to make it look cooler.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinf28
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM

My daugther's middle name is Nicole, her first name is Addison.

I can't think of any baby girl names either for this one. I'm thinking Vanessa or Angela, but can't think of middle names for either of them.

ladyambition
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Jocelyn, Gabrielle, Brielle, Carly?

AustinRonMommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I like Elaina for a middle name with Angela...but that's by bff first and middle name....what about Marie or Lynn for Vanessa?

Quoting erinf28:

My daugther's middle name is Nicole, her first name is Addison.

I can't think of any baby girl names either for this one. I'm thinking Vanessa or Angela, but can't think of middle names for either of them.

AustinRonMommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Ohh...I love Brielle and Gabrielle...

Quoting ladyambition:

Jocelyn, Gabrielle, Brielle, Carly?

CarolinaGirl88
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I'm thinking Erik Lee for a boy, and I want Ella for a girl, but my husband doesn't like it. It's my mom's middle name though, so I may have to push the issue if we find out we're having a girl.
MalloryR
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Natalie, Lauren, Audrey
AustinRonMommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
No to Natalie, that's my nieces name...lmao or Lauren or Audrey, lmao...those are my xh cousins names...lol...been to a family reunion for either of iur families lately? Lol

Quoting MalloryR:

Natalie, Lauren, Audrey
AustinRonMommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I love Ella for a little girl. From the movie Ella Enchanted...and I love Erik...but the babys father would never ok that...he doesn't like names that aren't spelled 'conventionally'

Quoting CarolinaGirl88:

I'm thinking Erik Lee for a boy, and I want Ella for a girl, but my husband doesn't like it. It's my mom's middle name though, so I may have to push the issue if we find out we're having a girl.
CarolinaGirl88
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Lol it was the way my little brother's name was spelled, and seeing it spelled "Eric" just seems wrong to me. I don't know why my parents picked to spell it with a "k", maybe German spelling?

Quoting AustinRonMommy:

I love Ella for a little girl. From the movie Ella Enchanted...and I love Erik...but the babys father would never ok that...he doesn't like names that aren't spelled 'conventionally'

Quoting CarolinaGirl88:

AustinRonMommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Probably...I love it. But he's weird.

Quoting CarolinaGirl88:

Lol it was the way my little brother's name was spelled, and seeing it spelled "Eric" just seems wrong to me. I don't know why my parents picked to spell it with a "k", maybe German spelling?

Quoting AustinRonMommy:

Quoting CarolinaGirl88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)