• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets try this again

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

I lost a baby at 24 weeks on April 11 2013 from a genetic disorder called trisomy 18. My husband and I were devastated but did not want to give up on the hopes of starting our family. I had a period June 11-15 and July 7-14. On Friday July 19 I was feeling very bloated and nauseous and decided to take a test for s&g's. then I took three more after. This is what it looks like. The top one is from about an hour ago. Can I truly be pregnant and still have a period?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Not a period, no. But you look pregnant for sure!!

esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Happens to all those women on the show I Didn't Know I was Pregnant! I always figured I'd be one of the unlucky ones that has a period the whole time. Thankfully that hasn't been the case. 

babesprincess03
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Congrats

There had to be a change in your period lighter shorter or something..
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I'd say you're definitely pregnant!
BeccaJoy622
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM
They say implantation bleeding can very much resemble a period. I'd say preggers!
la_sirena22
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM

With my first I had implantation bleeding that closely resembled a period. Didn't find out I was pregnant for several more weeks!

jojo_star
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

You might be pregnant, but if you are, you aren't having a real period, just odd bleeding. Physiologically, you can't have a period while pregnant, you can have bleeding. Or, you might not be pregnant, though with that many tests, I doubt it. Congrats!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Congrats!  Yes, you can have bleeding. It's not really a "period" but can appear as one.

Larsbug
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM

not a period but it looks pregnant...clearly. Were all these tests positive before 10 minutes?

Fiscelli2
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Oh yes! The tests all came up that clear right away.

Quoting Larsbug:

not a period but it looks pregnant...clearly. Were all these tests positive before 10 minutes?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)