Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Gender.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have a 6 year old daughter born Jan 22 and a 3 year old son born Jan 18. I am pregnant with baby #3 due Jan 22. 

Im really torn on weather i want to find out the gender. Everyone i know wants me to find out, but a part of me says i have one of each let it be a surprise. 

What would you do?

Is it better to find out what you are having so you can be prepared or is it better to let it be a surprise?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM
If I already had one of each I'd want it to be a surprise :)
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I only having a boy..Hoping this is a girl. But I think I would want it to be a suprise. Esp if I had saved some of the kids clothes. If not then I would want to know. cant stand nuetral clothes..lol

CafeMom Tickers
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Have*

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

I only having a boy..Hoping this is a girl. But I think I would want it to be a suprise. Esp if I had saved some of the kids clothes. If not then I would want to know. cant stand nuetral clothes..lol

CafeMom Tickers
Jen4boys06
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I'm being surprised this time. I love when other people wait. Since this is our final baby, dh and I decided to wait until the end. We found out with the 4 boys. This will be a nice surprise either way!
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM
We are going to be surprised.
MommieKMT
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Quoting Jen4boys06:

I'm being surprised this time. I love when other people wait. Since this is our final baby, dh and I decided to wait until the end. We found out with the 4 boys. This will be a nice surprise either way!

Yeah im thinking this one is going to be our last. Im debating weather to tie my tubes or not also. So keeping it a surprise is something that im interested in. 

austinsmama1106
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM
We debated finding out with our third bc we had one of each. But I had to know I'm such a planner!
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I have one of each, pretty close to the same age as yours. We thought we were done, so we got rid of all our baby stuff. As much as I want a surprise, I'm finding out so I can be prepared :-)

Besides, waiting this long is killing me lol, and I'm 16 weeks! I don't know that I could wait another 24 weeks.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM

SURPRISE =0D   

I have 4 daughters and I'm pregnant again. My 1st and 4th were surprises, as is this baby.  My 2nd was supposed to be a surprise but the tech told us after we TOLD her we didn't want to know and I only found out about my 3rd because my husband was deployed and wanted to know =0)

MommieKMT
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Quoting Devious103102:

SURPRISE =0D   

I have 4 daughters and I'm pregnant again. My 1st and 4th were surprises, as is this baby.  My 2nd was supposed to be a surprise but the tech told us after we TOLD her we didn't want to know and I only found out about my 3rd because my husband was deployed and wanted to know =0)

Aww thats great. Did you like not knowing? Does it matter if you know or not weather your prepared for it. I have stuff from my son and my dughter. Im ok with gender nutral stuff and diapers are universal, so in a way i dont think it matters if we dont find out (being prepared wise)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)