Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Definitely need to prepare!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

How to prepare my self for a second pregnancy and labor?

My first pregnancy & labor was easy, but i have been told that your 2nd pregnancy is not the same as your first.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama_pink_tink
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM

My first pregnancy was a complete breeze!!! Labor wsa another story... This pregnancy (25wks) Has not been kind to me at all. First pregnancy, no morning sickness, the only "issue" I had was Group B strep positive... if you could even could call that an issue. Labor was a long gruling process. This Pregnancy, morning sickness, puking my guts out at night. I had really bad heart burn issues, I've torn a ligamant plus still get sick from time to time. The ligament has me very limited, I cant do many vigerous activites, I cannot walk too much, I cannot sit for too long, because when I stand If i shift wrong it pulls, and I'm at risk for pulling more if I'm not careful. 

i dont think theres any way to prepare for any pregnancy. Just know the old saying "no pregnancy is alike)

tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM

This pregnancy is sooooo much different than my first. My son was a breeze. I didn't gain much weight, I didn't have muscular or skeletal pain. Baby girl gives me new pains every day.

Labor, on the other hand, with my son was AWFUL.. So I would love to see that be different this time. 

Everyone is different, you might have it easy this time too. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I would probably take birthing class

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)