• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oops

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
I went on a hike today. It was a LOT of climbing. I didn't realize this trail was so steep until we were already on it. I had no pain during the climb, but I am not okay now! I had a cesarean with my first child and my internal scar hurts so bad, walking hurts as much as it did when I came home from hospital! Baby is moving fine. I'm 28 weeks. I plan on taking it easy tomorrow, but do you think I should call my OB if the pain continues?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lifeglow
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I think you should call labor and delivery just to be on the safe side. Honestly i would call them. I would be freaked out about internal bleeding.
You could call your ob but i think they would have you call labor and delivery and go in just in case. Idk i would call right now though. Update us on how things are going :)
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I would drink some water and rest.  You could give a call in just to be certain.  Hope all is well.

Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Thanks. I'm in less pain than I was last night - I had to lean on my husband in order to successfully walk. Now I just need to move slowly. I didn't realize there was the potential for hurting my internal scar while pregnant. I just never even thought of it.

Quoting meam4444:

I would drink some water and rest.  You could give a call in just to be certain.  Hope all is well.

mem82
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Take it easy and keep an eye out for anything that seems out of the ordinary.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Ouch!!

Try to rest and drink a lot of water.

If you aren't contracting, you are probably just fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
That's what I figured. Having some BH, but those have been happening.

Quoting kmqw229:

Ouch!!

Try to rest and drink a lot of water.

If you aren't contracting, you are probably just fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)