Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

TOMORROW IM GETTING TEST RESULTS AND I AM SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 14 Replies

Im 15 weeks pregnant. Have my midwife app tomorrow. 2 days ago i had an ultrasound and im freaking out. The technitial was a jerk, it lasted like 10 mts,but on my right side she put some preasure and it hurt,im scared i will be tell i have a cyst on my right ovary or that something is wrong with the baby. On the other hand my husband wont be able to go with me. He have to work, im sooo upset by this. Im just going crazy right now. Soo nervous. I was thinking on changing the app but what if my husband get call for work next week the day i re-schedule? he can't turn down work and i understand. 

I guess im just worried and sad. But i do feel something on my right lower side. I just want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Hoping everything is ok..

CafeMom Tickers
tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I worry about every little thing, so I understand. It could just be ligament pain, so try to not get too worked up. Even if it is a cyst, I have cystic ovaries. I got them every month, and only had to have one removed, the others dissolved on their own. 

Good luck! I hope everything is fine. 

malchusmom
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM

The bother starts on my lower right belly side and irradiates to my lower back hip area. Is scary. =(

Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM

good luck, keep us posted!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Good luck!! I hope everything turns out ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:27 AM

It is normal to have pain when you are pregnant. And it is common to have cysts. Likely, whatever it is isn't a big deal.

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM

GL!

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Good luck
malchusmom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM

ive been reading and googling a lot. It could be a cyst,gallbladder stones,hernia,ligaments expanding.. Im feeling better today but little anxious. My app is at 3pm, will let you all know what the outcome was. Keep me in your prayers.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Good luck! My biggest advice is to stop googling. It will drive you crazy, and almost always for no reason!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)