• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Ultrasound (piog)

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

MMP playing peekaboo

This is Matthew Malachi! He's 7lbs 2oz today at 36weeks 5days! We're hoping to wait til August for him to be born, but he's already bigger than his big bro was at 40 weeks when he was born! The tech said if he makes it to our EDD to expect a 9lber and we probably won't have to bother with size newborn but we already have those, and his outfit for his first day here is a matching one to our 2yo Dewayne's and it's newborn so he might just have a tight fit. I'm so ready and excited to have a family of 4 :D I love my boys!
Plus I am so uncomfortable and really ready to not be pregnant anymore lol.
On the monitor his face kept popping up and I think he's gonna look just like his big brother cuz he certainly looks like he does from in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nynnie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Here's Wayne giving him a kiss and getting kicked in the face lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM

My daughter was 9lbs.. She fit in newborn for a little bit though.

Nynnie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM

mybeebee

Here's a collage of my big boy Dewayne before he even turned 2. I'm getting so sentimental right now. I can't believe he's so big and we're starting with a new one. I'm so glad to have him here and he's gonna be a great big brother, and have an awesome little brother I'm sure. He's gonna love him, he already loves bubbies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
That's good to know. I was almost 9lbs my mother said. I only have had my one boy though and he was only 6lbs 13oz. I wonder if I'll notice the difference

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I don't haven anything to compare it to, but I didn't feel like she was a big baby coming out.. Maybe that was TMI.. lol

Quoting Nynnie:

That's good to know. I was almost 9lbs my mother said. I only have had my one boy though and he was only 6lbs 13oz. I wonder if I'll notice the difference

Quoting victoriaherring:

Nynnie
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM
LOL I meant when I finally get to hold him, but I must admit I am more scared of giving birth with him being so much bigger

Quoting victoriaherring:

I don't haven anything to compare it to, but I didn't feel like she was a big baby coming out.. Maybe that was TMI.. lol

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I think so. I've held my friends baby who was only 6lbs and she was tiny! She was a month or two old and I was like she is finally as big as my baby was at birth.

Quoting Nynnie:

LOL I meant when I finally get to hold him, but I must admit I am more scared of giving birth with him being so much bigger

Quoting victoriaherring:

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

My first baby was almost 10 pounds at birth. There was no way she was fitting in newborn clothes. She was also really long though. 

Do you feel like this baby is big? Ultrasounds can be off by about 2 pounds either direction.

Nynnie
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Yeah he feels big to me. I'm so uncomfortable and feel him at all times. It's a lot worse than it was with my first. I really feel like I can't get any bigger and he's gonna rip me apart lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My first baby was almost 10 pounds at birth. There was no way she was fitting in newborn clothes. She was also really long though. 

Do you feel like this baby is big? Ultrasounds can be off by about 2 pounds either direction.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)