Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

No moverment today

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

So I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I'm about 19 weeks and I've been feeling the baby move all this week (first time that I knew it was the baby and not just gas bubbles). I got all excited because I have my ultrasound tomorrow to find out the sex but I haven't felt the baby at all today. I had a miscarriage a couple years ago but they didn't catch it so when I went in to find out the sex I was told that the baby had stopped growing at about 7 weeks and that I was feeling fathom movements. I'm just freakin out a little bit and was wondering if anyone else had an off day where they didn't feel the baby moving.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babesprincess03
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Don't freak out (easier said than done I know) I had that happen at 26 weeks my Dr just saidthe baby had positioned herself a different way so I wasn't feeling her but her heary rate was awesome.. if you have felt baby on a regular basis try drinking juice or soda or something sugary and to wake the baby or try a flashlight on your tummy that's what I do, however at 19 weeksur baby is still itty bitty so baby might not respond the same way as a 30 week old.. anyways I'm just rambling now lol..
PoetryAndFlutes
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Thanks. Hopefully I'm just worrying for nothing

Brynn0000
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I'm 18 w and 5 d with twins some day I feel them some days I don't,, I think it depends on there positions ,, hope u get the gender you wish for =)
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
At 19weeks there is still lots of room for baby to float around in there without bouncing off your insides or sides....i wouldnt worry just yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 18 weeks tomorrow with my second and I only feel her once in a while. It's not constant yet for me either. My ob even told me that I might not really feel her a lot until like 20 or so weeks even with my second.
I'm sure everything is fine.
I always have ice cold water right before bed and I can feel her move a little each night and it helps me sleep. Lol
babymamalover84
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

i have a lazy baby...she moves but not too much...im 27 weeks today...

PoetryAndFlutes
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Thank you ladies for the kind words. I had a few more freak outs today (I woke up from a dream that my kid's dad got shot and killed, the computer froze and then shut down during my appointment, when it came back up all of MY info had been deleted but everything/everyone else's was fine, and I had a student ultrasound tech who couldn't answer any of my questions so I sat in total silence for an hour not knowing anything. Lol) but everything went fine with the ultrasound and I found out that baby GIRL #4 is happy and healthy and was playing peek a boo and playing with her toes. I guess I can stop worrying now. Thanks again for responding!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)