Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Crying and cant stop. so stupid!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 17 Replies
Just had my first irrational out burst of tears. I went to Sams Club to get a membership so I could start stocking up on diapers and stuff and it was one hassle after another. The lady said they didn't take VISA and directed me to an ATM to pay for my membership card. So I took out extra to cover the stuff I was buying. Got up to the register and the one I went to didn't take cash!! The lady was kind enough to print a ticket so I could just pay at a different one. Then the old lady demanded to see my receipt and it made me cry. Now I can't stop. Its so dumb!

What was the first totally irrational thing that made you cry?
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Lol I remember spilling lemon extract it was Thanksgiving and I was baking cheesecakes. I cried like a crazy person and locked myself in my room
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I can't remember the first but I can totally tell that I am more emotional with this pregnancy it aint even funny.. I will just be sitting here and think of something and start balling.. lol

CafeMom Tickers
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
At least it smelled lemony fresh!

Quoting DACIA79:

Lol I remember spilling lemon extract it was Thanksgiving and I was baking cheesecakes. I cried like a crazy person and locked myself in my room
VintageWife
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM

LOL...bless your heart.

momma_gig
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I can't tell you the first, but the dumbest ones have definitely been over food lol. 

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I went to the bathroom and I was just miserable at how hot it was. We were at 103° and it was ridiculous that just sitting down you'd be sweaty. I burst out in tears over the heat and being sweaty.

I've also started crying because my mom was giving me hell for cursing (about a week ago).

CelestialSong
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I can't remember... there have been a lot of things :P

I just cried at the table tonight while we ate because my 2 year old threw a massive tantrum while I was making dinner, and my husband tried to help calm her down and just made it worse because she only wanted me but I had already told her I couldn't pick her up until after we ate. As soon as we sat down to eat she calmed down, and then I broke down. 

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Aww, sry. I remember bawling and my husband asking why and i just said i dont know. Hormones can be awful :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jezike
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Everytime I would look at the UltraSound picture I would cry. One of the pictures were 3D and I could see my sons face. It looks so perfect and for several weeks after I would look at the picture and just cry :)

lovinmy3girlies
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM
O my, sounds like something I would cry over too! Lol.
My first was I was waiting for my gma's mailman to come so we could go get ice cream (chocolate raspberry dipped ice cream at that!) and she had something important coming. Or so she thought. He was walking door to door and went right past her house. She didn't get any mail that day. When we got there, the ice cream place was closed! I cried for like 2hrs cuz I was so frustrated at it. LMAO now:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)