Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Awful sciatica pain! Help!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'll be 21 weeks on Saturday and for the past couple weeks my lower back pain has been so bad that when I am on my feet for a long time it hurts to walk and when I'm sitting for a long time I have trouble walking. Has anyone else had this?
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Yup with all three. I saw a chiropractor and with my second a massage therapist. My third it was the best with both through out my pregnancy. I also get SPD to.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM
did the chiropractor help? I'm seeing one Tuesday.

Quoting Raeann11:

Yup with all three. I saw a chiropractor and with my second a massage therapist. My third it was the best with both through out my pregnancy. I also get SPD to.
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM

a good massage therapist and chiropractor are needed...feel better

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Yes, but he could that it completely way. Something that keep acting up till I had them. He also showed hubby and I things to do to help between appointments. If needed and to just help out. With all three it effected me differently.

Quoting marissabrookee:

did the chiropractor help? I'm seeing one Tuesday.

Quoting Raeann11:

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I have my sciatic nerve pinched most of the time... but when I have a baby on it, it KILLS me... I broke my tail bone when I was 17 and it healed with the nerve pinched in it... so when it gets to cold out, or the weather gets bad and my bones start to swell, or there is a baby on it... yup, I cant walk...!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
yeah I have a chiropractor appt tuesday so hopefully I helps.

Quoting Larsbug:

a good massage therapist and chiropractor are needed...feel better

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Yes- with my son. Nothing with this baby (yet). It started at 14wks with him. Sometimes my right leg wouldn't work. It wouldn't support my weight, it wouldn't move. It was only for a split second. I had to walk cautiously so as to not fall. And I'd get sharp shooting pains up the right side and limp. It was just horrible.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:04 AM
yes that's exactly what happens with me! ugh.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Yes- with my son. Nothing with this baby (yet). It started at 14wks with him. Sometimes my right leg wouldn't work. It wouldn't support my weight, it wouldn't move. It was only for a split second. I had to walk cautiously so as to not fall. And I'd get sharp shooting pains up the right side and limp. It was just horrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN