Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

34 weeks

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm 34 weeks and having a boy. I thought of a name and I like Peyton Johnathon. Someone at work said that when I say the name it makes it sound like I'm having a girl. Is Peyton a good boy name because honestly I don't wanna change it.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HerWife0421
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Then don't change it, its your baby and whatever you want to call him for the rest of your life and his, is up to you. Don't listen to people, if you like the name keep it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanillaskys
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
If you like it that's all that matters. I'm naming my daughter a typical boy name.

But I think when I hear Peyton I think girl only bc I only know girls name Peyton. Now days names go both ways so if u like it keep it
pshanks1234
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Your right I got to choose what I like., I have had that name picked out since I found out I was pregnant. Lol. I can't let what people tell me get to me. Cause that's what I did was let what she said get to me the wrong way.

Quoting HerWife0421:

Then don't change it, its your baby and whatever you want to call him for the rest of your life and his, is up to you. Don't listen to people, if you like the name keep it.

HerWife0421
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

im having twins and dont know what im having until the 8th of Aug. And if we have two boys i have the names Alexander Nicholas and Asher Michael picked out and everyone is so aainst the name Asher. I tell people that they are me and my wifes babies and we have those names and if you dont like it that is your problem because we are keeping it. lol people love to put their two cents in about what someone wants to name their kids or parenting. Ignore all of that, (: Congrats on your baby boy Peyton (:

Quoting pshanks1234:

Your right I got to choose what I like., I have had that name picked out since I found out I was pregnant. Lol. I can't let what people tell me get to me. Cause that's what I did was let what she said get to me the wrong way.

Quoting HerWife0421:

MichaelsCasey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM
If you like the name, don't worry about what anyone else says. :)
vdpfing1231
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I am naming my daughter Dusty Jean Marie, all three are names of her grandmothers and boy have I heard it from some of my friends. But my husband and I love her name, and so do her grannys. :) I think its whatever you want to name your baby.
vanillaskys
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I'm having twins too :)

Quoting HerWife0421:

im having twins and dont know what im having until the 8th of Aug. And if we have two boys i have the names Alexander Nicholas and Asher Michael picked out and everyone is so aainst the name Asher. I tell people that they are me and my wifes babies and we have those names and if you dont like it that is your problem because we are keeping it. lol people love to put their two cents in about what someone wants to name their kids or parenting. Ignore all of that, (: Congrats on your baby boy Peyton (:

Quoting pshanks1234:

Quoting HerWife0421:

HerWife0421
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Congrats!! How far along are you? I will be 15 weeks tomorrow (:

Quoting vanillaskys:

I'm having twins too :)

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting pshanks1234:

Quoting HerWife0421:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Peyton is a unisex name and works well either way just look at Peyton Manning
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

All that matters is that you like it!  I know a boy named Peyton.  I think it fits him perfectly too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN