Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what i should do!!??

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 14 Replies
Ok i dont like to ask this type of stuff but seeing as my doc is out of town until tuesday i figured id ask before i deal with an on call.(and no this isnt an am i in labor post!) Well ive had diarrhea the past three days along with nausea. I have had no appeteit and the pressure down there is extreme!!!!contractions everyday for 2 weeks and lost my plug over the past few days.

Well last night out of nowere as i layed down to bed i got this weird awake feeling(which is odd beause we had been out with the kids all day so i should have been completly exhausted) needless to say last night i didnt sleep. I fell asleep at 6am got up at 7am not feeling tired at all.first question would be is that normal? Now My lower half is sore as all hell but thats it. My contractions got bad last night (real contractions not bh)and i threw up twice. Secont time with a little blood in it. I felt the sharp stabbong pain in my hooha for hours last night which to my knowledge is me dilating. And with the contractions i was having i felt the baby going lower and lower.idk y but everything just stopped once i fell asleep. So here i sit wide awake wondering if i should go in or see if things start up again.have any of you been through any of this. This is my 4th and ive never delt with this up all night thing before!
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Gibson23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I should mention im having bad period like crampin in the front and back. Very uncomfortable and painful. SO is at work dont want to call him home if its not a very good reason. Going to the hospital to get sent home sucks. Oh and im 38 weeks 1 day
EAtwinmomma
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:47 AM
The period like cramps are the part that would make me go in. My ob says if you have more than 4 in an hour you should go in. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I think I would call. It sounds like it could be the start of labor. 

Mrs.Gibson23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Ive had them for a while theyve just got more painful as times gone on.ita more cramping in my back now then anything!i told doc last apt about cramping and he didnt seem concerned?

Quoting EAtwinmomma:

The period like cramps are the part that would make me go in. My ob says if you have more than 4 in an hour you should go in. Good luck!

Mrs.Gibson23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Thats my rhought too. But the whole no sleep all noghr ia weord to me. I googled it and got conflicting answers. I hate jumping the gun and going in of im just going to be sent home :(and i already know sonce my doc is not there they will tell me to come on regardless.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I understand that... Maybe just try to time the cramping so you are more sure before you go in. 

Quoting Mrs.Gibson23:

Thats my rhought too. But the whole no sleep all noghr ia weord to me. I googled it and got conflicting answers. I hate jumping the gun and going in of im just going to be sent home :(and i already know sonce my doc is not there they will tell me to come on regardless.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Mrs.Gibson23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Thats a good idea.i think im going to try and take a bath too. This comstant going #2 is getting to me. Been like this for days :( i guess it doesnt get easier with the more kids you have!!!!

Quoting tammy_lynne:

I understand that... Maybe just try to time the cramping so you are more sure before you go in. 

Quoting Mrs.Gibson23:

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I would head to the hospital hun just to make sure everything is ok with the baby but that's just me. Hope u feel better
Mrs.Gibson23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Im def thinking about it. I texted so at work (fridays their busy day)and told him i might need him to come home. Of course he said of course let him know but i dont want to make him leave come home to be with the kids get to the hospital and them tell me to go home.:/

Quoting Just.1.More:

I would head to the hospital hun just to make sure everything is ok with the baby but that's just me. Hope u feel better

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I know what ya mean but better safe then sorry ya know. But if u feel everything is fine i would just keep an eye on it.

Quoting Mrs.Gibson23:

Im def thinking about it. I texted so at work (fridays their busy day)and told him i might need him to come home. Of course he said of course let him know but i dont want to make him leave come home to be with the kids get to the hospital and them tell me to go home.:/

Quoting Just.1.More:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured