Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Possibly preggers

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I'm 29 and a mom of a six year old already.

My husband and I literally just discussed not ready for another baby and so from that pointe on we have been taking precautions.
(I.e. condoms)
Now, I know that it is still possible to get pregnant with them, but the odds are ridiculous when used correctly.

We bd around my ov date and made sure we were protected but I am but six days away from af and I have been having crazy heartburn, my abs feel like someone is tugging from both sides and I have unbelievable heartburn!!!

I did spot some not that long ago and I spot after sex. But really??? Could my keen super smell power be another sign that I could be preggers?

I've gotten really bad motion sickness and headaches all week but I have been chalking it up to possible stress.

This would just be awkward if we conceived right after agreeing not to
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WishingAway
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Your prob just freaking bc you had the discussion with your husband recently. I wouldn't worry too much!! Esp if your careful!! Looks like your going to have to wait it out.

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Most likely ur not pregnant and just worried over not having another baby now. Unless the condom broke I think u will be fine. Stress can bring on symptoms or could be PMS. We used condoms for years before ttc and never had a problem with them. GL also only way to know is to take a test. we can't tell u if ur pregnant.
KharmaChameleon
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I can't take a test accurately for another four days until closer to a missed period. That "two week wait" is killer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)