Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite baby items?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

I really wanted a bassinet again b/c my boys didn't like the crib right away, it was too spacious. So I got a bassinet. A swing, is a must have as they loved sleeping in it. I also really want a travel system, so the car seat can hook onto the stroller. I never had one before. I got a bath tub that has a shower like tool, which I also can't wait to try. I've always wanted that sea soothers thing that goes onto cribs, but not sure if I'll get that. One thing I noticed with my boys is that hands down no other diaper cream worked like balmex. I tried vaseline and desitin, but they couldn't come close to balmex quality. If they had a rash, it was the only cream that would make a great improvement in only one day. I notice balmex seems to be phasing out though b/c i can't even find it in stores like target. I can't believe that, maybe it's b/c desitin advertises more. If I see balmex in a tube again, I'm stocking up on that awesome stuff. What are things that you like?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM

bassinet, swing, and travel system are a must for me...I had the shower thing for DS1 and he HATED it, so I didn't bother with DS2. The only diaper cream that I've found that REALLY works is Arbonne, it's expensive but you use so little of it everytime that it's well worth it.

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I like the pack n play with bassinet since it grows with your child. The crib so others are awesome! I had the precious planet one with my oldest as well as the precious planet projection mobile and he LOVED them! I had the rainforest one with my second and the same mobile but it didn't help him as much until he was older. A good swing is a must for sure. An I've come to love wubbanubs for helping them fall asleep and I hope this kiddo will take one like my second did! I also prefer to have a travel system. This time I'm planning to baby wear since I have two other kids and will be alone for a few weeks when the baby is a month old, so I'm planning to get an Ergo.
cruelella2to
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM

travel system, bouncer (hands free but kept dd entertained so i could cook) packNplay with basinnet to grow with. space saving dd didn't move to a crib crib untill 6/7 months. I honestlhy think my favorite thing is a diaper bag back pack from fisher price i still can carry my purse hubby carried the diaper bag because it was a brown back pack and it held nmore than any reasonably sized diaper bag EVER

mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Moby wrap
Ergo carrier
Breast pads
Swing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured