Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Don't feel pregnant at 11 weeks

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 29 Replies
Hi all, I recently went through a miscarriage back in April and am now 11 weeks pregnant again. The past two days I haven't felt pregnant at all. I don't know if baby is okay or not and am paranoid after my recent loss. Anyone else going through this around 11 weeks? I'm hoping its just the transition into the second trimester. I have my 12 week scan on Thursday and time is moving so slowly!!!
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmami316
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM

dont feel bad im 11weeks to this is my  4th and right now im not feeling pregnant  either also sorry fr your loss in april and  ocngrats on this lil one

mem82
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM

That happens to me after the first trimester roller coaster ends and before the mid pregnancy blahs hit. 8)

sweetpeasmom200
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that is pretty normal!  Good Luck at your scan!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Take a deep breath, I'm sure everything is fine!

CeciliaMarie-
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Just wait lol I didn't feel pregnant once I got to the second tri, and then it begins to get real:P

FarmMom383
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM

i didnt feel pregnant until i was almost 25 weeks.  i was told i could not have kids when i was younger due to cancer and so i was super nervous i would miscarry and honestly i still have moments where i dont feel prego even though i have the bump!!  hang in there, the feeling of being prego will come!!  good luck with everything!!

pregnancy calendar
HerWife0421
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I am 15 weeks today and since the second tri I have not felt pregnant, and I am pregnant with twins, I got an ultrasound yesterday and my babies are both doing great moving around like crazy and everything was okay. I am a ftm and I have been freaking out but my doc said its a honey moon stage and this is the hardest since you can't feel the baby move and you feel so much better. But enjoy it because soon you will be feeling it all (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I felt the same around the early weeks... Had it not been for the constant nausea I would have thought there was nothing in there. It's easy to worry after a loss, but don't allow that to ruin the thought of the wonderful things happening inside u. I had a MC last November (first pregnancy) and was blessed with a second chance in March (I'm currently 20w5d)... I'm sure u're just fine. Have fun on it next u/s. U'll get to see ur munchkin :))
marihla
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Same thing happened to me but my second pregnancy turned out great! I had to keep reaffirming that I was pregnant... And I didn't let it sink in until 26 weeks! You can take a HPT right now.

Jacksongurl1075
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I am 11weeks 3 days. I also had a loss in April so if I don't feel pregnant just for a second then I get paranoid, so you are not alone. I go for my 12 week scan on Tuesday, praying that both of ours turn out fine. My symptoms are shifting. I went from morning sickness and food aversions last week, to headaches and heartburn this week. I bought a doppler with my last pregnancy and anytime I think something might be wrong I use it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN