Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

28 Weeks & Holy Back Pain!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my first. I havent done anything the past couple of days the would hurt my back. Its hurts so bad!!! I already have scoloist (spelling sorry) and my OB said it would make more a more complicated pregnancy. I haven't had back pain this bad in awhile. I just wanna cry!!! I've been really emotinal all day.. I'm really tired and just wanna go to bed but i've tried a couple time to go to sleep and i can't he's on my side and kicks and that hurts too. I'm just so ready for him to be here. I love him so much. but baby boy is hurting mommy.. ):

Just kinda venting

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm sorry. *hugs* My mom also has really bad scoliosis and both her pregnancy with myself her pregnancy with my brother bothered her back tremendously nearing 30wks. :(

Adamswifey_xo
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. Nd yeahh I'm laying on a heating pad and took some Tylenol helping only a little.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I'm sorry. *hugs* My mom also has really bad scoliosis and both her pregnancy with myself her pregnancy with my brother bothered her back tremendously nearing 30wks. :(

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:09 PM

[[hugs]] I have a pinched nerve in my tailbone, so as you can imagine... my little bun likes to slam into it... I know how you feel with the pain... [[hugs]] it hurts... I am sorry you are in pain... I am used to this pain... for the past 9 years I have had pain in it... but being pregnant hurt a TON...!

Adamswifey_xo
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Thanks and I had that too! Hopefully you get some relief too.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

[[hugs]] I have a pinched nerve in my tailbone, so as you can imagine... my little bun likes to slam into it... I know how you feel with the pain... [[hugs]] it hurts... I am sorry you are in pain... I am used to this pain... for the past 9 years I have had pain in it... but being pregnant hurt a TON...!

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I wont... I broke my tailbone 9 years ago, and it HEALED around the nerve... -_- ugh... it sucks... lol... but I will get over it...

Quoting Adamswifey_xo:

Thanks and I had that too! Hopefully you get some relief too.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Sorry you are dealing with the pain. Have you ever seen a chiropractor? Getting an adjustment might really help at this point. 

Adamswifey_xo
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I have in the past but with my scoliosis it hurt to bad and bothered it more.. thanks for the suggestion though

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Sorry you are dealing with the pain. Have you ever seen a chiropractor? Getting an adjustment might really help at this point. 

Lili4You
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Heat pads are magical. Some nights I can't fall asleep without one
Adamswifey_xo
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Lol yes I agree

Quoting Lili4You:

Heat pads are magical. Some nights I can't fall asleep without one

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Sorry momma! ((Hugs)) hope you get some relief soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)