Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

21 weeks!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 26 Replies

Today, we are 21 weeks! I just love feeling my little girl move around in her safe little haven! I can't wait till her daddy can feel it too! I am getting so anxious for her to be here! I can't wait to start breastfeeding and bonding with her face to face! I am just SOOOO EXCITED! I don't want to rush her, lol but I sure can't wait for December to be here!

How is everything going in your pregnancy? Are you getting inpatient for your little ones due date?

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBabyBaker
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I am 22 weeks and I feel EXACTLY the same. I love feeling her move around and can't wait til her daddy can feel her and I just can't wait to hold her, see her, kiss her, and so much more. Do you have a name?

To_the_moon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I remember when I felt dd move for the first time it was just amazing. I went around work all day with this huge grin on my face and the first time dh felt her move he had his head on my belly talking to her and she kicked him right in the face lol. So happy for you mama!!
CafeMom Tickers
nenemarie
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM

yes i am i am 35 weeks and i can't wait i am due on sept 4 and i feel him move all day and also in the middle of the night he wakes me up in the middle of the night from moving lol congrats on your pregnancy hope evrything goes well for you and baby best wishes

katallison
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I know exactly the feeling! I just want to see that precious face! Yes we have a name. Dh picked out the first and I've always known what I wanted the middle name for a girl to be... We are naming her Layla Grace! (: Do you have a name yet?

Quoting LittleBabyBaker:

I am 22 weeks and I feel EXACTLY the same. I love feeling her move around and can't wait til her daddy can feel her and I just can't wait to hold her, see her, kiss her, and so much more. Do you have a name?

katallison
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, omg that is to precious! Dh always puts his head on my belly and talks to her, so maybe she will do the same and kick him in his face! hahaha I think that is just to cute! And thank you! I am so happy too! I've always wanted to be a mom, and I feel like I have everything now! (:

Quoting To_the_moon:

I remember when I felt dd move for the first time it was just amazing. I went around work all day with this huge grin on my face and the first time dh felt her move he had his head on my belly talking to her and she kicked him right in the face lol. So happy for you mama!!

LittleBabyBaker
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Daddy picked first name and we always knew middle name would be mine if we had a girl, we are naming her Haylee Renee(:

Quoting katallison:

I know exactly the feeling! I just want to see that precious face! Yes we have a name. Dh picked out the first and I've always known what I wanted the middle name for a girl to be... We are naming her Layla Grace! (: Do you have a name yet?

Quoting LittleBabyBaker:

katallison
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I can't believe baby boy is already waking you up. lol Congratulations on your due date getting soooo close lol and best of wishes to you and baby boy! Hope everything goes nice and smooth!

Quoting nenemarie:

yes i am i am 35 weeks and i can't wait i am due on sept 4 and i feel him move all day and also in the middle of the night he wakes me up in the middle of the night from moving lol congrats on your pregnancy hope evrything goes well for you and baby best wishes

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I cant wait either. Our son is so excited about being a big brother. I still have a ways to go. But 4 more weeks and I will be half way there..Yahhh!

CafeMom Tickers
To_the_moon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Quoting katallison:

Awww, omg that is to precious! Dh always puts his head on my belly and talks to her, so maybe she will do the same and kick him in his face! hahaha I think that is just to cute! And thank you! I am so happy too! I've always wanted to be a mom, and I feel like I have everything now! (:

Quoting To_the_moon:

Being a mom is an amazing experience! Challenging at times but I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. So glad you can share in this journey!
CafeMom Tickers
katallison
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Awww, that's such a cute name choice. Love how the first and middle both have the double e on the end! And I have always loved the name Hailey, but I love your spelling! I really liked all the names with lee. I really loved Kinslee, but dh didn't like it to much.

Quoting LittleBabyBaker:

Daddy picked first name and we always knew middle name would be mine if we had a girl, we are naming her Haylee Renee(:

Quoting katallison:

Quoting LittleBabyBaker:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN