Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I need some opinions

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

OKay i found out i am 4 weeks pregnanet last monday. So i am trying to figure out when will i be 9  or 16 weeks? and do any one know how can you tell if you having a boy or girl i have this little boy that drives me up the wall 24/7 he picks with me all the time he even wants to lay down beside me is that a sign that i might have a girl and plus if i crave for fruits alot. 

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jojo_star
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this

If you were 4 weeks last Monday, you'll be 5 tomorrow. Just count from there to get 9 and 16 weeks. There is no way to tell what you are having, just an ultrasound. Your son being attached doesn't mean anything, neither does craving fruit. 

nenemarie
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I AM A MOM OF TWO BOYS AND THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME THAT YOUR LIL BOY IS DOING TO YOU AND I AM 35 WEEKS AND I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS HAVING MY 3RD SON WHEN I WAS 19 OR 20 WEEKS AND HERE I AM NOW AT 35 WEEKS AND I CRAVED ALOT OF THINGS THAT I DIDN'T WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY OTHER TWO BOYS SO I DID THINK FOR SURE I WAS HAVING A GIRL BUT YOU NEVER CAN TELL UNTIL YOU HAVE AN ULTRA SOUND GOOD LUCK HOPE MY ADVICE HELPS

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM

None of that has anything to do with your baby's gender. 

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:34 AM

This.

Quoting jojo_star:

If you were 4 weeks last Monday, you'll be 5 tomorrow. Just count from there to get 9 and 16 weeks. There is no way to tell what you are having, just an ultrasound. Your son being attached doesn't mean anything, neither does craving fruit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)