Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Triplet mommy//previously quad mommy...help for cute first birthday ideas!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hi Ladies!  The triple trouble is turning one in less than two months!  Due to all of the trials and triumphs along the was, mommy and daddy want it to be a memorable occasion..even though the babies won't remember...

However, I am asking for super cute ideas on themes/cake/decor....etc

Keep in mind the ideas need to be somewhat simple as we are getting ready to move, then we go on vacation, then their birthday soon after!  Besides that, they keep me plenty busy!  :)

Thanks Ladies!

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM

When is their birthday?

I like seasonal themes for first birthdays. So with my youngest child's first birthday, we did an Easter/spring theme. It was fun and fit in really well with a late March birthday party.

Hopen
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:24 AM

September 20th so it will be that weekend!  Thank you for your suggestion, I will add that to the "list"!

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My girls are oct babies...we did a pumpkin fall theme with them. We had the party at a pumpkin farm with hayrides, pony rides, Petting zoo, etc!

We all had a great time.
JustDG
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I am doing my daughters first birthday at Godfathers (less clean up and free room, cheap food, able to focus on baby instead of worrying about everything else)...we got a simple first birthday cake with her name on it and a candle, as well as a cupcake for her separately to enjoy...I have a friend whos baby turns 2 in September and she is doing a "last fling til spring" type of party...spring colors, a pinata for older kids to enjoy as well as letting the babes pick up stuff...just an idea:-)

lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM

summer or fall

under the sea / finding nemo

abcs and 123's

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 1:40 PM

my dd is 3 and her 4th bday in on Sept 12 she told me what theme she would like. But for her 1st bday we did cake and pizza at the park. It also was very warm that day so we allowed her to play in the water

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you checked Pinterest? :)

VintageWife
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Trying to think if there are any easy to find themes already done for you that involve 3 characters or something similar. Or even Peas in a Pod because most of those have 3 in them.

3 Peas in a Pod

3 Little Pigs

3 primary colors (simple theme involving no characters, just lots of color)

3 Muskateers

Pizza (3 main choices, pepp, saus and cheese)

Icecream party (3 main choices choc, vanilla and strawberry)

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

My daughter is turning 2 on September 20th too! I have no idea what to do for her birthday so I'm no help. Just wanted to say, how exciting having a triple first birthday!

connorsmama06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM

What s the genders of your little ones? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)