Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ZERO Pregnancy Symptoms..

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 19 Replies

Hi All,

I just found out today that I'm pregnant!  Literally a HOLY COW moment.  I only took the test to prove that I wasn't so that I'd stop wondering when AF may show up.  A little history--It took us 10 years, 6 IUI's and 3 different doctors for me to get pregnant only to miscarry.  Our son came to us via adoption in 2011.  When I saw my OB/GYN in March she prescribed Clomid-IUI.  I finally took the Clomid this cycle but canceled the IUI.

So anyway...the only symptoms I can say I have are:  Getting up in the middle of the night to urinate and I'm hungry ALL THE TIME.  That is is.  After having gone through infertiltiy and then a miscarriage I'm a bit on edge.  Please tell me this is OK!

My first appointment is next Thursday so until then I imagine I will POAS every day just to make sure.  LOL.

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM

bump because I am not having many symptoms either. I frequently pee & I have bouts of nauseaness. That's it so far.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

My first two pregnancies were pretty symptomless!

Isaacsmom913
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

How far along?

I can't get an accurate number on me--I ovulated on CD 16 but everything wants to date me from my LMP-so I have a range of 4w3d to "you're starting your 5th week"  Of course 5w3d was when we discovered my last pregnancy wasn't viable...ugh.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

bump because I am not having many symptoms either. I frequently pee & I have bouts of nauseaness. That's it so far.

Heather101413
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

You probably just aren't that far along yet.  My symptoms really didn't  kick in until about 6-7 weeks.  Good Luck :)

5tyli5hLensT
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I didn't have symptoms till I was like 8 weeks then they stopped then came back at 16 weeks then stopped lol
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM

It's pretty normal to have few to no symptoms that early on. I didn't really feel pregnant this pregnancy until 7 weeks when the morning sickness started. My first pregnancy I started having lots of symptoms around 6/7 weeks.

CafeMom Tickers
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Congratulations! How exciting! I'm 7w3d and not having too many symptoms yet, so don't be too concerned... they're surely on their way! lol 

CB3arr
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I didn't have too many symptoms the entire pregnancy.  It wasn't until I was 8 weeks along or so that I started to feel really tired all the time.  That passed around 12 weeks.  I only threw up once the entire pregnancy.  I had crazy pregnancy acne.  Thats about it!

Congrats!

ETA:  I just remembered- from about week 6 to week 9, I was super moody!  My DH could blink wrong and I would bite his head off! lol

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Also- congratulations!

NatyRod
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Congrats mami... How incredibly exciting. First off, pls try and take it easy.. I know I know, easier said than done, but stressing over symptoms and/ or the lack of is no good for u or baby. Anyways, all pregnacies are completely different so there's is no need to worry. Plus, u are still very early, from personal experience my lovely nausea didn't show up till week 6... Happy and healthy 9 months my friend. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN