Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what size is his

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 18 Replies
I'm 33 weeks pregnant .about what size is his head ?and I was feeling him move & I felt like a walnut sized ball right above my belly button ( he is breech ) , could his knee cap be the size of a walnut - ish ? That's to small to be his head , right ?
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Could be an elbow, or shoulder?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortcake82418
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

yes it's too small to be his head lol. they don't go from walnut to pumpkin in just a few weeks or so. i'm only 30 weeks and dr said my baby is 3 pounds already. i felt either his elbow or knee poke out today.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I think his head is probably about the size of a softball or bigger. Think really small, but normal baby. Yes the ball you felt could have been his knee.

oliver92
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Its probably the elbow you are feeling or he rolled and its a foot.  Def not the head, Im 32 weeks and she sticks her head out and it literally looks like a grapefruit sticking out of my belly in just that one spot. :)  MY first was breech, but rolled the last week, my last was breech and didnt move out of position (he was emergency c section), and this baby girl she ofcourse is already head down ready the only one who did) and she is a scheduled c section. HA,,, ofcourse.  But she rolls so she could go back and forth, I dont know...
georgiapeachh
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM
He must of liked his knee rubbed because I rubbed it for like 20 seconds haha and then he swooshed away it was funny

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I think his head is probably about the size of a softball or bigger. Think really small, but normal baby. Yes the ball you felt could have been his knee.

vdpfing1231
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM
My baby girls does that with her feet. But she's been head down since 24 weeks, so she sticks her feet straight out and I look like I have a football under my shirt. :)
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this

I saw this on my kindle fire feed and didn't notice which group it was posted in. I totatally thought it was a pervy question O.o LOL!

The ball you feel could be fists, knees, elbow, heels--anything like that.

georgiapeachh
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM
It's weird because I can't figure out how.big he is lol . He has been measuring perfect for all my checkups and ultraaounds .but I can't visually figure it out . Like how big would his head and legs and arms be estimate ? You can compare to fruit nd stuff lol its easier

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

I saw this on my kindle fire feed and didn't notice which group it was posted in. I totatally thought it was a pervy question O.o LOL!

The ball you feel could be fists, knees, elbow, heels--anything like that.

georgiapeachh
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Haha do you ever rub her head when she pokes it out ?! I just can't figure out his position like where his head is at exactly . I know.its up in the right side

Quoting oliver92:

Its probably the elbow you are feeling or he rolled and its a foot.  Def not the head, Im 32 weeks and she sticks her head out and it literally looks like a grapefruit sticking out of my belly in just that one spot. :)  MY first was breech, but rolled the last week, my last was breech and didnt move out of position (he was emergency c section), and this baby girl she ofcourse is already head down ready the only one who did) and she is a scheduled c section. HA,,, ofcourse.  But she rolls so she could go back and forth, I dont know...

Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

his heads bigger than that lolcould be elbow or heel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)