Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Now I'm scared

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:45 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm so confused on Saturday I find out I'm pregnant and today I start bleeding again but it feels like a period this time. I'm so scared what if I just had a false positive? Idk what to think right now. I don't think the baby was strong enough to stick this time :/.
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliver92
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:58 AM

My heart goes out to you, the only way to know is to go to your dr.  They can run several tests to tell you what was wrong.. BEEN there several times, BIG HUGS>>>

priincessz
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Well I guess I'm heading out to the ER again. My bleeding is still there and very heavy.
stacy2607
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Update?
priincessz
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Well I lost the baby. :/ my hcg levels are down to a 40. The dr said I'm having a miscarriage. It hurts me because on Saturday I get the surprise that I'm pregnant and today I'm having a miscarriage.

Quoting stacy2607:

Update?
Kharmoni
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing in April.  Found out I was pregnant and a week later I started bleeding really bad and lost my baby... I was able to get pregnant again in May though. 

Iloveemykidz
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers go to you hope u feel better.
Iloveemykidz
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I'm going through a pregnancy scare. I went for my first ultrasound today. I had a gestational sac and yolk sac. I measured 6wks 6days. But there was no fetal pole nor heartbeat. Have any of you ever went through that? I'm scheduled for a repeat ultrasound in 2wks. I'm very scared that I may have miscarried and I'm still carrying the baby or do you guys think it's fine?
priincessz
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I could say that I have gone thru that. When I was 16 I got pregnant and I had gone to the hospital because of heavy bleeding. The dr did a ultrasound and there was a sac but no heartbeat. Next day I went to another doctor and I had another ultrasound done and the baby's heart was beating. Hopefully all is well!

Quoting Iloveemykidz:

I'm going through a pregnancy scare. I went for my first ultrasound today. I had a gestational sac and yolk sac. I measured 6wks 6days. But there was no fetal pole nor heartbeat. Have any of you ever went through that? I'm scheduled for a repeat ultrasound in 2wks. I'm very scared that I may have miscarried and I'm still carrying the baby or do you guys think it's fine?
Iloveemykidz
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Thank you for the response. I feel a little better knowing that someone else has experienced this. I just figured being a week away from 2mths they should have at least heard or saw something. Idk I'll keep calm and get plenty of rest until then.

Quoting priincessz:

I could say that I have gone thru that. When I was 16 I got pregnant and I had gone to the hospital because of heavy bleeding. The dr did a ultrasound and there was a sac but no heartbeat. Next day I went to another doctor and I had another ultrasound done and the baby's heart was beating. Hopefully all is well!

Quoting Iloveemykidz:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM

It could have been an early miscarriage. If so, I'm really sorry. Some women do bleed during their pregnancies and have everything turn out fine. Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)