Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Nursery theme

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 38 Replies

Do you have a nursery theme picked out?

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

We're doing Muppets. The room is green, and we're doing orange and either pink or blue accents, depending on the gender. We have some stuffed animals already, and we're framing a puzzle poster from the latest movie, plus ordering these minimalist Muppet prints off of Etsy. It should be adorable. We're really excited to get started on it! 

piercedbeauty21
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Not really. For the first few months, he's going to stay in our room, and when he starts sleeping through the night, we're going to move him into Dd's room. Currently, Dd's room is nature themed, so we'll run with that and do his side of the room with jungle stuff.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Jungle/Safari Theme for baby Connor
CelestialSong
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM

We don't have a nursery for this baby. S/he will stay in our room at least until we move and most likely a little longer (baby is due in November, I'm looking to GTFO of this house before next summer, ideally March-April) and after that we'll just have to see about the room situation. But I'm guessing it's pretty likely the kids will end up sharing.

lovinmy3girlies
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Construction for baby Rusty Jr! . Dh is a post tension tech so it was a given. Bob the builder, bulldozers n such on his walls.. Painted it undercool blue last weekend! After 3 girls- I'm SO excited not to be putting up butterflies n flowers! :)
Nynnie
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Jungle themed! It's my 2yo DS's room technically and the baby's nursery, but they will both continue to sleep in my room. But their room is going to be super cute when we finally manage to paint it. It's going to be a light kinda pale green with dark brown trimming. It's still the colors it was when we moved into the house though, purple most of the way up the wall and pink at the top. *shudder* we're about to have 2 boys and that's their room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KSBlueyz
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Chocolate brown teddy bears
sarahsfirst
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM

There is somethins I absoluetly love about the idea of children sharing a room. I think since me and my siblings never shared a room I think of it as this wonderful experience for children. 

Makes me smile bow down

Quoting CelestialSong:

We don't have a nursery for this baby. S/he will stay in our room at least until we move and most likely a little longer (baby is due in November, I'm looking to GTFO of this house before next summer, ideally March-April) and after that we'll just have to see about the room situation. But I'm guessing it's pretty likely the kids will end up sharing.

babygirl3796
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM
since im having a girl im trying to go with pink and butterflys.
cruelella2to
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM
My daughters was a jungle theme we went all out i mean all out. each wall in her room was a different animal print that we hand painted. zebra painted dresser, statues of animals for book ends EVERYTHING. I wanted to do sock monkey. but because i was so extreme with my dd who is only 2 everyone bought boy jungle stuff. so we have made it a monkey jungle...not what i wanted but i guess since i sectioned off a part of our room its not to bad. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN