Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont like cramping:(

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

I know they are normal, but still makes me nervous! I have been having slight cramps off and on all day.. Its a little lower than usual which is why im slightly worried.. hopefully its just growing pains! :(

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Allinaday
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate cramping too.  Who wouldn't?  LOL  Most of thew time when I had pain or cramping it was growing pains.

Mommy of two, third on the way!

www.parent2u.com

Princess111201
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

i had cramping on and off this whole pregnancy, i can honestly remember only one time that it was actually more than just the normal cramping of everything getting situated and what not. thats when i had a really bad uti, and that was the same week i found out i was pregnant too, which was at 9 weeks or so. im 36 now and the cramping is still here but this cramping is more intense, and i want to say its the start of early early labor. but i cant seem to get an answer from anyone really. so idk. haha. this is my first child.

usually when i would complain of cramping, they ask if i have any bleeding, leakage of fluid accompanied with it. and if not, then they usually arent too worried about it.

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Owie! Thats no fun! Its my first too so im no help either lol! Im sure my cramps were ok.. they were super light but going to take it easy today just in case

Quoting Princess111201:

i had cramping on and off this whole pregnancy, i can honestly remember only one time that it was actually more than just the normal cramping of everything getting situated and what not. thats when i had a really bad uti, and that was the same week i found out i was pregnant too, which was at 9 weeks or so. im 36 now and the cramping is still here but this cramping is more intense, and i want to say its the start of early early labor. but i cant seem to get an answer from anyone really. so idk. haha. this is my first child.

usually when i would complain of cramping, they ask if i have any bleeding, leakage of fluid accompanied with it. and if not, then they usually arent too worried about it.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Allinaday
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I always say to talk to your doctor to go through a check off list and make sure it's not something serious.  Your doctor is there to help you.  But if there isn't any leakage, discolored discharge etc....  At 36 weeks you can have some lower abdominal pain because the baby is growing and moving down.  It can give you muscle and ligament pain from having to stretch out in a way it has never had to do before.

Mommy of two, third on the way!

www.parent2u.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)