Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share Your Symptoms

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:07 AM
  • 19 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda and I am 5 weeks pregnant with my first! 

Needless to say, symptoms have started, and I can already tell that this is going to be a wild ride. 

I thought we could share symptoms here - no matter what trimester you are in - that way those of us that are new to this know what to look forward to! :)

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's a bump for you.

mmr520
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Right now at 38wks I've got diareah, and lethargy.
goodkarma2011
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Already at 5 weeks I have sore BBs, fatigue, food aversions, light morning sickness, and slight cramping every now and then. I am loving all these symptoms though, because that means my little Jelly Bean is sticky!!! :)

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM

With my son I had acne in the beginning. By the beginning of my second trimester, and all the way until delivery, he was on my sciatic nerve. I had heartburn as well.

I'm 20wks pregnant with my daughter. I had horrible morning sickness and food aversion until about 3wks ago, although it still visits me here and there. I'm still tired all the time. I'm emotional as hell too. I'm very sensitive. I normally don't give a shit about a lot of things but things but things bother me a lot more (irl.. Still don't care about what people say on the internet lol). 

goodkarma2011
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I have been having sciatic pain as well, but I'm not sure what from because its so early for me. There are times where it shoots pain all the way down my left butt cheek! OuCh!

Quoting sugarcrisp:

With my son I had acne in the beginning. By the beginning of my second trimester, and all the way until delivery, he was on my sciatic nerve. I had heartburn as well.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Knock on wood, I've been having it easy so far. I'm 7w5d and aside from being really tired, I'm in great shape. My boobs hurt off and on, and I can get kind of nauseous in the morning, but that's it. I'm enjoying it while I can! I figure I'm either getting REALLY lucky with this one, or I'm in for it here soon. ;)

CafeMom Tickers
HKing01
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I am 8.5 weeks with my 4th baby. I am already starting to show. The only symptom I really have is fatigue. I feel like I could sleep all day but with 3 kids that's not going to happen.
goodkarma2011
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Wow, lucky you! I have known a few other women that have no symptoms at all. I worked with a woman that only tested because she started to crave peanut butter (and she thought that was strange). Other than that, she is over 6 months pregnant and not had a symptom yet! Ha!

Where did you get your ticker?

Quoting JessiFaye:

Knock on wood, I've been having it easy so far. I'm 7w5d and aside from being really tired, I'm in great shape. My boobs hurt off and on, and I can get kind of nauseous in the morning, but that's it. I'm enjoying it while I can! I figure I'm either getting REALLY lucky with this one, or I'm in for it here soon. ;)

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM

tickers.cafemom.com :)

Quoting goodkarma2011:

Wow, lucky you! I have known a few other women that have no symptoms at all. I worked with a woman that only tested because she started to crave peanut butter (and she thought that was strange). Other than that, she is over 6 months pregnant and not had a symptom yet! Ha!

Where did you get your ticker?

Quoting JessiFaye:

CafeMom Tickers
vdpfing1231
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:34 PM
During my first trimester I had bad morning sickness, then into my second trimester my boobs started growing and still haven't stopped, and I have been having contraction since 32 weeks. I am at 37 weeks and I am dilated to a 1, which I was told by my doctor I could stay at until my dd. I am actually enjoying my last trimester very much despite the contractions because my baby moves all the time and is already very playful. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured