Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you register for gifts for this baby somewhere?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 22 Replies

Will you be registering for gifts for this baby somewhere?

If you are, where?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MizMellyMac
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I wasn't going to have a shower for this one but I registered at BRU and Target for things I needed. Then I used the completion coupon to save a bit of moolah

rjmac88
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Sorta. I made a registry on amazon... But it was for me. So that I could keep track of stuff I wanted. I didn't plan or ask for a baby shower. My friends threw me a surprise one but they didn't use the registry
JustDG
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:03 AM

If it is a boy I will!!  (I just had a girl a year ago).  We wont find out for sure until end of August what the sex is:-)  If I do, then it will be at Walmart.com, Target (they have promtions all the time to give you a $20 gift card if you make a registry), I steer clear of Babys r us because they are so much more expensive than the other stores and you can get the same stuff cheaper somewhere else.  We also have Kmart and Shopko here, and I dont do a registry there, but I do compare items/prices and get some items there, plus Kmart has layaway:-)

CelestialSong
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM

No. There's nothing we need.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Nope.

MacMamaof5
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Honestly, I just want the free gift cards they give at Target and Babies R Us.  I was going to add Walmart just in case of "upcoming" baby showers.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Yep. This is our first, so we're going to register at Target and Babies R Us, sometime in November. :)

CafeMom Tickers
esox
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I do plan on registering since this is my first kid and at some point will be having a shower. Probably target, burlington or Amazon, typically better prices, free gift wrap, and people can save boat loads of money buying used books instead of new which I dont mind one bit. 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM
we already registered at target and babiesrus :)
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting MizMellyMac:

I wasn't going to have a shower for this one but I registered at BRU and Target for things I needed. Then I used the completion coupon to save a bit of moolah

Great idea. What kind of coupon do you get? I haven't done a registry in what seems like forever, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured