Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what your craving is gone from the fridge

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

My poor bf i just called him at work and yelled at him because all night i was dreaming of a certain cresant egg and sausage sandwich and he had eaten all of them. I got so upset threw a mini-fit until he said go get dressed and buy more suddenly rainbows and sunshine and everything was right in the world again... oh hormones thank you for your random appearances. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kharmoni
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I go through the same thing. I'll text my SO freaking out and he always says.. No worries.. I got it babe.. I'm so lucky he's one of the Managers at the Sprouts here and he can come and go whenever he needs to or I'd sit here crying most days.. It's annoying sometimes, that I go through this.

Larsbug
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM

LOL

esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:55 PM
You are lucky he was willing to go get more! My bf would have told me t put my shoes on and go get them myself. But then again he knows not to eat the last of anything in the house or I will throw a fit.
Louweezymarie
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I refused to go with hubs to eat nachos at chili's because I don't like the way they "arrange" them. I prefer my chips piled up and layered with meat, cheese and peppers - not sorted and topped individually like crackers. Unpregnant people just don't get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMamaBoo
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Lol! I'm wanting Caesar salad...  And now there's doughnuts on the front page so I want those too lol. Maybe I will just bake some cookies mmmm

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM

lol!

disneygirl85
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I've been craving cottage cheese and toast topped with an egg. Have any of you had any odd cravings?
SylviaNCali
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM

My poor husband is always going out to get me new things I crave. now i'm into pickles and grilled artichokes. Yesterday he fried me some fish and I baked the asparagus. Then for dessert I needed cheesecake. I want more fish so he is going to get more today. 

Trinityp1990
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

If mine knew better we wouldnt have needed me to call him at work and yell lol

Quoting esox:

You are lucky he was willing to go get more! My bf would have told me t put my shoes on and go get them myself. But then again he knows not to eat the last of anything in the house or I will throw a fit.

Trinityp1990
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM

That is EXACTLY how i have felt through my second month anything i see i want. Or i think i want. My mind is never made up... and i might want it until i smell it. going to a restuarant with me is not pleasing. 

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Lol! I'm wanting Caesar salad...  And now there's doughnuts on the front page so I want those too lol. Maybe I will just bake some cookies mmmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)