• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI Contractions and #2?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

For my first I never experienced labor. I'm scheduled for C-section on Monday. I've been having contractions all day, but there have been false alarms before. However, I was putting the groceries away when a strong contraction came along and I had to wobble as fast as I could to the potty for my 3rd BM of the day. I feel like I should probably rest, and start timing the contractions. Don't want another false alarm, but I never felt that I would be pregnant in August either. Maybe this is it? Or maybe not?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Did you start timing them?

How are you feeling now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen4boys06
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Could be labor. How are you feeling?
mmr520
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Things have settled down. Maybe some early labor. Can't sleep though. Pretty erratic on the times and not so bad as the one.
QueenWisdom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM
You should time them !! it maybe time Congrats!
mmr520
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM
I take back back my last post. Back is killing me! They aren't regular though, make me feel like I got the knocked out of me. 6,8 10 min apart then a break them more. Ugh don't want to cry wolf again, but no one likes c-sections at 3am. At leastI can still feel her move during breaks so I hope she's coping well.
lovinmy3girlies
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Could be real labor hun. It may be erratic because it could be back labor if your back is that bad. Try having dh rub it, or standing (or sitting if possible) in a warm shower on your lower back. Getting on your hands n knees and letting baby have some room could help determine if he/she is just bearing down or if your in labor it will help it along. Good luck n keep us updated!!
mmr520
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Thanks! Showered and got a back rub. Laying down is OUT of the question. Definetly feel better sitting but standing makes the belly so hard! I am almost ready to make the call if I can't sleep before 3.
mmr520
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Well, was able to sleep some. Sent DH to work. Feels like LO is trying to get into position but can't get there. I keep checking movements during the day. I just worry that she may be under stress.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)