Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Twins!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have seen so many ladies having twins and now I'm curious how many are there of us in here and when are y'all due and what are you having?

I'm 33 weeks with di/di girls and I'm due Sept 17th but Doc sounds like I might just be having them by the end of Aug! :D Unfortunately baby a is still breach and baby b is transverse so chances are they will be c-section babies.

Also no names yet I'm thinking its just not going to happen until they make their grand arrival!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost 24 weeks with g/g twins who are actually my surro babies, not mine! I'm due 11/22 but MFM and OB wants them out by 11/8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM

good luck ladies!

becs0808
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM

What a wonderful thing for you to do! How are you feeling?

Quoting mommy2casidee:

I'm almost 24 weeks with g/g twins who are actually my surro babies, not mine! I'm due 11/22 but MFM and OB wants them out by 11/8.

mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Very uncomfortable already, having terrible sciatic pain and seeing my
Chiro twice a week. They're very low and keep throwing out my sacrum and pelvic bone. It's def way different than carrying my daughters one at a time! It's hard running after a 4 and 6 year old and being so big. I'm afraid of how much bigger I'm going to get!

How are you? Any insight or advice you can give me?

Quoting becs0808:

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becs0808
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I feel you on the pain! I taught preschool up until I was 26 weeks and that was a trip! I can't imagine having to run after kids now though so I wish you the best of luck! I'm very uncomfortable and dont sleep well at night, my babies are sitting transverse in my ribs and breach in my hips which can cause a ton of pain, I just keep reminding myself there is an end in sight.

I wish I had some advice for you but this is my first pregnancy that I've actually made it past the first trimester so for me I don't know any difference between this and a singleton pregnancy. I hope your Chiro helps you out, I've considered going myself but just haven't done it.

Hopefully things dont get worse for you! Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy though, you can do it!

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Very uncomfortable already, having terrible sciatic pain and seeing my
Chiro twice a week. They're very low and keep throwing out my sacrum and pelvic bone. It's def way different than carrying my daughters one at a time! It's hard running after a 4 and 6 year old and being so big. I'm afraid of how much bigger I'm going to get!

How are you? Any insight or advice you can give me?

Quoting becs0808:

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Jaime_707
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I am pregnant with twins. Due on valentines day. Don't know the genders yet but they look to be fraternal. I'm hoping for one of each but will be happy with whatever we get.
Megalicious27
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
13 w 5 d with di/di twins. I am due feb 1st but doctor said most likely wont make it there so I am thinking January.....
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM
What is a di/di twin?
becs0808
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM
2 moms liked this

they are twins that have two seperate sacs and placentas its supposed to be the safest kinds of twins to have since they just share a uterus. Most of the time it means that they are not identical and basically I'm carrying two pregnancies at the same time. They are sisters who will happen to be born at the same time, and are genetically as similar as any ordinary siblings :D  

Quoting Junebaby18:

What is a di/di twin?

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quoting becs0808:

Thank you! You learn something new every day! I'm not pregnant with twins (that I know of). I'm only 5 weeks so haven't been to the dr yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN