Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Will my breasts get bigger this time?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 27 weeks along and just recently my breasts have started tingling. Is this because my body is making breastmilk already? Also, this is my third pregnancy and my breasts have grown slightly, but I'm still a C cup. My bra doesn't give me the best support anymore so I'm going to buy some nursing bras. Should I still get a C cup or should I opt for a D cup? I'm so co fused as to what my breasts are doing. Please help!
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Chances are they will get bigger esp once your milk comes in.  I personally have just been buying bras which fit me now versus sizing up.  I find I get the best support this way.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

When I posted a similar bra-buying question, people suggested not to buy nursing bras until 35-36 weeks because that's about how big your boobs will be after your milk equalizes. My boobs started tingling around 27 weeks too, then I started leaking a bit of colostrum from time to time...so I think yes, that's what it is. 

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM

my boobs stayed the same size with DS2, but buying a new bra stick with your size now as this will provide you with the best support.

disneygirl85
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Is there a specific maternity bra I should buy or what? I'm a bit clueless lol.

Quoting Larsbug:

my boobs stayed the same size with DS2, but buying a new bra stick with your size now as this will provide you with the best support.

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I didn't buy a maternity bra, just a normal one. I bought my nursing bra at Target

Quoting disneygirl85:

Is there a specific maternity bra I should buy or what? I'm a bit clueless lol.

Quoting Larsbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)