Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What was your first sign of pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM
  • 52 Replies

Believe it or not sneezing was the first sign in two of my pregnancys! Who would have thought!

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Extremely tender breasts. The night before I got my positive, I couldn't even lay on my stomach, they hurt so bad. I spent the whole next day at work texting my husband going, "I know I'm pregnant. I just know it." So when I got home I took a test and yep... showed up right away!

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Being crazy in the car. Like, sobbing and yelling at other drivers crazy. Also my neck was really itchy. Weird, I know. I also was having dizzy spells at work. Sorry, I can't really remember which came first. But a few days after those my boobs got bigger and I started having cramping like I was going to get my period. Then I had a bit of bleeding, thought it was my period, and came downstairs sobbing at my husband like "I really thought I was pregnant this time!" Turns out I was! The bleeding was only that once, then I got my positive a few days later.

ChelseNichole
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I was sneezing alot too LOL and I was EXTREMELY fatigued. Also I felt like a bottomless pit when it came to eating.

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Chills where the first thing I noticed with all three of my pregnancies first then shortly after ms!!! 

LetsTallk
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Diarrhea, Nausea, sore boobs, cramping and heartburn... 

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I didn't really have symptoms.
My period was never regular to begin with, so I couldn't use that as an indicator.
I just took a test on a hunch and ta da, it came back positive.
CelestialSong
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

With this pregnancy... not getting my period :P With my last two, the first sign was just complete intuition, I just knew I was pregnant. With those I also started getting PMS-like symptoms close to when my period was due. But this time was so weird and different, I felt nothing unusual until a couple weeks after I got a positive test when I started getting tired more easily and nursing became painful.

tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

With both of mine, It was the overwhelming tired feeling. I felt like my bones were even tired. 

Clemency3
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

With my first one it was severe morning sickness. Second one....just "thought" I was so I took a test. Now this one....it was sore boobs, irritability and lack of appetite. 

CafeMom Tickers
Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

stuffy nose and headaches

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)