Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you purchased for baby?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 25 Replies

What have you purchased for baby?

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmbraceTheChaos
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I know I shouldnt get much yet because I'm so early on but we did get a little hooded frog towel and a plush sign from safety first that attaches to the carseat or stroller that says before you touch me please wash your hands...prob seems unnecessary to some but when I used to bring my SD, now three, to the store, people would always grab her hair or touch her face and during flu season it was my worst nightmare...figure its a polite way to get the point across my baby

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

We've got a few clothing items, and we've started trying to buy a pack of diapers and some wipes every time we get paid. Also some decorations for the nursery (will be Muppets no matter what gender) and a couple packs of bottles. Trying to space out some basics so we don't get hit with everything at once! 

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

The only thing baby relatied I've gotten so far is a nursing cover. Its tradition in DH's family to wait until the 7th month to buy baby items, but I can never wait that long! I usually wais till about 20 weeks or so.

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
All I've have bought so far is diapers. I just found out that we're team blue, so I can start buying the stuff we need :-)
pregnantmama105
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
if its a girl i bought a few outfits. i have 1 cloth diaper. one pocket shell and 10inserts. I bought the crib as well
MaMaCort83
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I am only 8 weeks, but I told my DH that we should start buy a diaper every week he gets paid, so we can start stocking up on the cloth diapers now....we do not have family really so were basically on our own....I breastfeed so I can cut out bottles......I'm waiting until I found out what I am having before I start clothes shopping, I can't wait!!!!

NatyRod
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Just a couple of outfits so far. I gotta get moving. Lol. (22wks Monday)
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Nothing. We find out what we are having next Friday so we can start shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeycombs456
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Im 31wks 4days .... i found out i was havin a boy at bout 25 wks and gotten sooooooo much clothes ... 4 pks big box diapers... playpen...swing... bouncer... alot of things lol
MomTo3NMW
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Everything we need. Finally.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured