Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

14 weeks and I'm showing BIG TIME!!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is my third (and last) baby.  It was like as soon as I found out I was pregnant I started showing.  I am sooooo tired of people saying "are they sure there is only one in there" or "how far along are you".  I'm a normal size person prepregnancy so it's not like I'm extremely small framed - it's just crazy how fast I started showing and now how big I already am.  Kinda makes me freak out a bit thinking how much longer I have, if I continue at this rate it'll look like I'm having triplets!  Has anyone else had this issue?

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I personally don't have this issue, but one of my coworkers has it. It's her third and she got HUGE fast, but it seems to have calmed down a lot. It was like most of her belly growing happened in the first five months and she kind of stabilized. She's due the month before me and if you look at us you'd think she was about to pop and I still have four months to go (I actually have 2.5).

Koux
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm with you! This was me at 14 weeks. I'm now 16 and way bigger! This is my 3rd also. With my last 2 I barely even looked pregnant at 16 weeks. I've only gained 3 lbs so far, but my belly is so big and round already! I'm hoping it will slow down, or else I'll be a whale in a few months. :) good luck!
penelope0524
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Oh, thank goodness I'm not alone!  haha!  Hopefully I will stabilize soon.  I've gained 10 lbs so far. 

tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

This is number two for me, and I was showing really early too... I think a lot of it was bloating though. 

Clemency3
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I was 10 weeks and showing with this one (my 3rd) to the point that I even questioned how many are in there. But at the ultrasound there was only one. I gained more water weight and bloated a TON more with this one in comparison to my other 2. 

CafeMom Tickers
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
ive been bloated from the beginnig and was showing at 7 weeksso small only fam and friends could tell) but now at 14 weeks strangers can tell and this is my first! Your not alone:)

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 16 weeks 4 days pregnant with #4 and I am pretty round.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustDG
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Im 15w5d with my third.  There was a 15 year gap between 1 and 2, so my body changed about the same with both pregnancies.  This time I started showing (that I could tell) about 10 weeks, now as I approach 16 weeks others can tell and I can no longer button my skirts/jeans. Doc said it is because I am on third pregnancy and I just had a baby a year ago so uterus was already "ready" for this baby.

MomTo3NMW
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I'm going through it too. Started showing by 9 weeks. I'm still asked if I'm past due or if there's only one. I'm not due until the 26th... it's annoying...

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

this was me at 14 weeks, now I'm 22 and I've gained 10 lbs. I'm on my second pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)