Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ovulating or early signs of pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi, I'm new to this site and am looking for answers from woman with experience. I ended my period around the 24th of july, and my husband and I have unprotected sex (in hopes of conception.) for the past 3 days I've been spotting and having cramps. My husband and i have intercourse nearly every night, i've never spotted in my life so I'm not sure if its from ovulation or pregnancy. I'd like your opinion because if it is an early sign I don't want to do anything to compromise the baby's health, but this has never happened before so I have no idea what's going on...
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jocrox01
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 6:29 AM
How far along in your cycle are you?
helloashleym
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM
It's been roughly 10 days since my period, Im not expecting it again until the 18th. Does that answer the question? Sorry, I wasn't sure how to answer that. (Don't laugh) lol
WishingAway
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Your probably spotting from Ovulation. You can always take a pregnancy test just incase. 

mommyziegler
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM
It sounds a little soon for all of that to happen IMO.. I had this happen once and I wasn't pregnant and I swore I was but nope I just spotted for a couple days mid cycle and then got my period when I was supposed to
helloashleym
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Thank you, ladies! I suppose I'll find out for sure in a few weeks or so! (:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)