Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Odds of being pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Pregnant?

Options:

yes?

no?

Odds are yes?

Odds are no?

Not possible.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

Okay, so my last period was on July 25th, or started roughly around that time. I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended, and also the day after that. Stupid right? I didn't even think to go get plan B, I mean I guess I kind of might actually be hoping I am pregnant. I have mild headaches that come and go, I've noticed that I do cramp a little, I feel very bloated after I eat and it kind of just lingers around for awhile after I eat. I noticed I was having pains in my chest, very mild but still noticeable. I also became very gasy, but I haven't been pooping as much( sorry if that's tmi)! My back is achey, but I am also a dancer and so that could be other things. I am always tired, but I do a lot.. so that could be other things as well. I know it's kind of soon to tell, but I just wondered what you guys think? Also, I noticed I have been eating a shit ton of food, but Ive always noticed I become very very hungry and then I eat two bites and I'm done! Oh, I almost forgot that the day after my boyfriend and I had sex I had a millky white discharge, and it had a very light pink tint to it. Let me know what you guys think, am I playing mind games with myself? Also, I am having the need to pee more frequently..but the symtoms with that sort of feel like the symtoms I had with a UTI once. UGH I feel like I am talking myself into believing I'm pregnant.. I want to be. ): Someone help me out?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

It's very unlikely that you were ovulating so soon.

taylormc11
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

ugh, okay. ):

Quoting Pandapanda:

KaylinC03
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I agree with this

Quoting Pandapanda:

taylormc11
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM

But, if I had sex and the sperm was already in there when I did ovulate.. ?

Quoting KaylinC03:

I agree with this

Quoting Pandapanda:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Everyone is different as far as when ovulation occurs.  One has to keep track of their cycle and symptoms to know exactly when ovulation does occur.  But, if one is to ovulate immediately after their period, they generally have very short cycle lengths.  To me, it sounds like you are just talking yourself into being pregnant like you said.  But, I would wait until you miss your next period (if you do) and take a test.  Good luck!

Quoting taylormc11:

Quoting KaylinC03:

I agree with this

Quoting Pandapanda:

taylormc11
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM

thank you!

Quoting meam4444:

Everyone is different as far as when ovulation occurs.  One has to keep track of their cycle and symptoms to know exactly when ovulation does occur.  But, if one is to ovulate immediately after their period, they generally have very short cycle lengths.  To me, it sounds like you are just talking yourself into being pregnant like you said.  But, I would wait until you miss your next period (if you do) and take a test.  Good luck!

Quoting taylormc11:

Quoting KaylinC03:

I agree with this

Quoting Pandapanda:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)