Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey girls, new and need some HELP!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:29 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi ladies......I am new and really could use some advise, opinions, and/or experiences. I am a mom of one beautiful boy as or right now who just turned 19 months. I am in a relationship with the greatest guy I ever met. We have been together 6 months now and things are going fabulous! Ok, so here is why I am really here:
LMP: around 4/17
(sorry if some of it is TMI, trying to get the whole story out there)
OK, so I am on b/c and was taking antibiotics from 4/26-5/2. My boyfriend and I had that entire weekend to ourselves (4/27-4/39) (use your imagination lol). Anyway, yesterday morning I woke up and went to the bathroom first thing after changing DS and getting him some breakfast. Well, when I wiped, I noticed some blood (some red, TINY clots, little brownish), but there wasn't anything on my underwear. I was thankful that it didn't make a mess, put in a tampon and was like "why is my period early?" Well, about 1/2 hour later, I took out the tampon to find barely anything there. I decided I would put on a pad instead and went a few more hours, had to pee and then there was only some brownish discharge that barely showed, nothing on my pad, and only when I wiped I would see stuff. The brown has continued to today. (could be implantation???) Also, yesterday and today I have had some small cramps, barely noticeable and some bloated feelings. I also lack an appetite, my stomach is just too blah. I also have had diarrhea (sorry, sorry for tmi) yesterday and today. What do you think ladies? Should I be concerned, when should I test? I'm going slightly crazy!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
preggoagain3
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:21 PM
When I was pregnant with both my kids I also had the same problem.I would go to the bathroom and wipe and their would be a little blood on the toilet paper,so I just figured I started my period.So I put a tampon in.When I went to go change it,their was also barely any blood on it.So I went and bought a PT and for sure it came back positive. So I would test and if it comes back Neg. wait a couple more days and test again.You probably are prego.!Good Luck!
lilmidget865
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for the response! Yea, I think so too.......I just need to have a vent really quick if no1 minds.........Ok, so I have a friend that is really REALLY getting to me. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but she basically is calling me crazy for what is going on and thinking I am imagining all this. My question is, how can you imagine spotting? How? Seriously, I hate when people act like that. She also told me to stop stressing, now ladies, how easy is it to stop thinking about maybe being pregnant when you have symptoms? Nearly impossible right? UGH I am so heated and yet I wanna cry! URGH!
valg
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:29 PM
You might be ovulating.  I spot sometimes during ovulation, and not everyone ovulates 14 days after her period. I track mine monthly, since we are ttc, and it ranges from 9 days after my period to 22 days after my period.
lilmidget865
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:08 PM
It shouldn't be ovulation because I am on the pill and have been off antibiotics for 5 days now (4 days when I started spotting) and I usually have a very normal cycle. I never spotted randomly before.
Piscean
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM
Wellll...in December of 2002 I took antibiotics along with my birthcontrol pills. For Xmas that year, I got my DH and I a New Year's Eve night away from our older son, at a bed & breakfast with a jacuzzi in the room...it was sooo beautiful..sigh...

Oh right...

Anyway, so yeah, we really enjoyed ourselves that night....and well...long story short, Noah was born on Sept 17 2003. And well...if I were you, I'd get a test lol. Good luck honey!
Piscean
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Quoting lilmidget865:

Thanks for the response! Yea, I think so too.......I just need to have a vent really quick if no1 minds.........Ok, so I have a friend that is really REALLY getting to me. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but she basically is calling me crazy for what is going on and thinking I am imagining all this. My question is, how can you imagine spotting? How? Seriously, I hate when people act like that. She also told me to stop stressing, now ladies, how easy is it to stop thinking about maybe being pregnant when you have symptoms? Nearly impossible right? UGH I am so heated and yet I wanna cry! URGH!

You know, she might be trying to comfort you in her own awkward way. Just try not to discuss it with her again until you have the results of your test! I hate when people act like that too. My DH refused to officially believe I was preggers this time until the doc confirmed it lol--even though we did two home tests. LMAO. People are weird.
lilmidget865
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:17 PM
lol! Sorry, had to giggle at your cute little story. I tested this morning, but bfn. Which, if I implanted yesterday, I think it will take a little while to show up, I was just being impatient. I will probably wait a few days and test. Seems like I may just get a pos though!
lilmidget865
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:19 PM

Quoting Piscean:

Quoting lilmidget865:

You know, she might be trying to comfort you in her own awkward way. Just try not to discuss it with her again until you have the results of your test! I hate when people act like that too. My DH refused to officially believe I was preggers this time until the doc confirmed it lol--even though we did two home tests. LMAO. People are weird.
O, trust me, my boyfriend isn't going to believe them either. Guys are soooo ignorant sometimes! Lol! They have no idea what pg tests are all about. Do you think I should stop my b/c pills? I don't want them to affect anything if I am.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)