Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Let's Chat-Say 'Hello' (Week of August 12)

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:38 AM
  • 39 Replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT! 

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How far along are you? When are you due? 

2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

I look forward to getting to know you!

storkJenn

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wheepingchree
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this
1. How far along are you? I am 31 weeks tomorrow.
When are you due? October 15

2. Is this your first baby? No.
If not, how many other kids do you have? 1 daughter, she will be 4 in November.

3. Where do you live? I live in the lower Hudson Valley region of NYS.
Where did you grow up? About a mile from where I live now.

4. What do you have planned for today? I'm giving birth in a really beautiful mountain town that has a lot of nice restaurants and little shops - today I'll be going to lunch and shopping with my mom and daughter before my appointment with my midwife. It's supposed to be beautiful today.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Is your daughter excited to be a big sister?

Quoting Wheepingchree:

4. What do you have planned for today? I'm giving birth in a really beautiful mountain town that has a lot of nice restaurants and little shops - today I'll be going to lunch and shopping with my mom and daughter before my appointment with my midwife. It's supposed to be beautiful today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wheepingchree
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Yes! She asks every day about her baby sister, it's so sweet.

Quoting kmqw229:

Is your daughter excited to be a big sister?

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Maggles42389
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

1. How far along are you? When are you due? 15 weeks 2 days. Due Feb 2014

2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? First baby, second pregnancy. I had a misscarriage with my exhusband in 2009 and have twin angel babies.

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? I live in CT and this is the same place I grew up

4. What do you have planned for today? I am spending time with my fiance who is recovering from jaw surgery at his parents house and prepping for my own surgery tommorrow to remove my port that was placed for chemotherapy

mommy1990426
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I am 37 weeks pregnant, I am due August 31st. I have two boys who are 8 and 5 years old, This is my first baby girl. I live in Eastern USA,  It's already late, so not much planned other than getting my kiddos to bed, and then going to bed myself, that ever two hours peeing comes very way to soon. :-)

RachaelP23
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Well hello ladies. Today I am 27 weeks along with my first baby. Currently living in Sacramento ca, and originally from the bay area of California. The rest of today will be spent making dinner with the hubby and relaxing......I did all my tasks and errands earlier today. :-)
rka2007
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 28 weeks 4days my due date Nov 1st this is not my first child i have three girls . I live in South Carolina . Kinda today was busy day sugar drink and appt lasting three hours real exhausted

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Quoting rka2007:

I am 28 weeks 4days my due date Nov 1st this is not my first child i have three girls . I live in South Carolina . Kinda today was busy day sugar drink and appt lasting three hours real exhausted

Welcome. Do you know if you are having another girl?

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Quoting RachaelP23:

Well hello ladies. Today I am 27 weeks along with my first baby. Currently living in Sacramento ca, and originally from the bay area of California. The rest of today will be spent making dinner with the hubby and relaxing......I did all my tasks and errands earlier today. :-)

Welcome. What are you making for dinner?

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Quoting mommy1990426:

I am 37 weeks pregnant, I am due August 31st. I have two boys who are 8 and 5 years old, This is my first baby girl. I live in Eastern USA,  It's already late, so not much planned other than getting my kiddos to bed, and then going to bed myself, that ever two hours peeing comes very way to soon. :-)

Welcome. Are you excited for the birth of your little girl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)