Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Stupid HORMONES!!!! So embarrassed!! ETA

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 347 Replies
17 moms liked this

So DH and I and the kids went to Walmart and we were waiting to check out. We were in the check out line for a good 20 minutes and I had been eyeballing some Twizzlers because I was hungry and craving them. I reach over and grab them and put them on the counter and he says oh no and puts them back. I don't know if it was the fact that I really wanted the Twizzlers or the fact that I felt like a child when he did that but I started balling like a baby when we got to the car... then I started laughing at how stupid and embarrassed I was over the fact that I was crying over Twizzlers!!! He got a pic and posted it to Facebook for the world to see my melt down. lol. ooo well.. thought I'd share with you ladies my emotional pregnancy meltdown. Any one else have any funny stories of their horrible hormone induced tantrums? lol 

Here's the pic he took of my meltdown lol

ETA: He took the pic after several minutes of us laughing and me crying more at the fact that what I was crying over was so silly lol. 

Also, his reason for telling me no was because we were leaving walmart and going eat at Chilis and he didn't think it was that big of a deal that I couldnt wait 5 minutes to eat at the resturant lol.

AHH YAY!!! MY FIRST FEATURED POST!!!  Thanks everyone for replying and sharing your funny meltdowns with me!!

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM
148 moms liked this
Haha my hormones would have caused me to grab the Twizzlers, put them back on the counter and tell him "If you wanna keep them hands of yours, you won't touch the damn Twizzlers again."
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:22 PM
4 moms liked this

I broke down in the bathroom because of how hot it was.

Also brokedown when my mom was already at home. I was hoping she was still on her way home so that I could ask her to go buy me a soda from McD's-- which is right behind my neighborhood.

MamaPanda16
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I've cried when plans were changed and also when DH went to a party that he thought was going to be a bunch of guys getting drunk but they didn't.   My hormones are crazy because sometimes I'll getr emotional over little things and when it comes to him shooting his guns I just let him.

cem9532
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:34 PM
4 moms liked this
My midwife (who i was meeting for the first time) ask me a simple question about a past pregnancy and i starting balling, and I'm still not sure why.
Go get you some twizzlers girl!! Lol
zumbama92
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL!! awhhh!! but he has video's and no im not posting em cuz im HIGHLY embarassed over em! 

VintageWife
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM
47 moms liked this

I would have been bawling because I'd be on my way to the police station for beating the crap out of my husband for treating me like a child!

katallison
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I try to forget about all the times my hormones have gotten the best of me...

coupon_ash_back
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM
5 moms liked this
Yes, I cried because dh didn't want to share potstickers with me so that I'd have more. It hurt my feelings lol
babymamalover84
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM
3 moms liked this

aw but why couldnt you have them though?

kbornman21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I almost broke up with my boyfriend because he wouldn't come home and I was balling over nothing. A week later I got my BFP. Lolol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)