Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Why lie about being pregnant??!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

So this girl I went to High School with recently found out she was pregnant which was a surprise to me since this is her 3rd pregnancy since having her tubes tied... Well last night she posted pics of herself smoking and drinking which is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves while pregnant.. So I post a status saying that I just LOVE seeing pregnant women smoking. Well another friend we went to high school with messaged me and told me that the girl isnt even pregnant. She's dating this guy who is abusive and tried to leave her and everytime she is dating someone and he tried to leave she throws the I'm pregnant card to make them stay and mysteriously has a miscarriage a few weeks later.. Why would ANYONE wanna fake a pregnancy to keep a man around especially when he is abusive?? Ugh, I am soo happy I am happily married to a loving devoted husband and father who I don't have to trick into staying with me. Rant over, sorry, these hormones are taking over and everything is making me bitchy lol

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KPJ
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao! I think some women don't have self love and respect and prefer to stay with men like that than being alone..I just feel sorry for people like that. So sad.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this

sounds like she needs therapy.

Heather2001
by Heather on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

People are insecure and....well...nuts.

Devious103102
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Because people are sick. 

mommytobe199
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Even if she was pregnant obviously he dont wonna be with her so what makes u think he wants to be with you when the baby gets here smh but she needs help why be with someone abusive!

Crystal185
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I know some girl who constantly does this, she's all like "Im pregnant" blah blah a week later she's like "I got an abortion" or she says she miscarried - wtf??!?
SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

My cousin was telling me she did the same thing to her brother in high school.. I guess some things just never change.

SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My friend used to always do that. Now she always posts statuses on fb how she is happy she doesn't have kids. Interesting because she started doing this when she found out I am pregnant. I know she wishes she can have kids. She can't because she has had so many stds she ruined her fertility. She is with a different Guy every month saying she is engaged.
Babydoll2527
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM
3 moms liked this
Shit like that really pisses me off. If any of their stupid asses had ever actually lost a baby they wouldn't be so quick to throw around the "oh im preg, now im not" card. I have two angel babies & believe me the true pain of losing a child is not something you joke about!!
LilliesValley
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

They're stupid, obviously! Just be thankful you're not and move on. LOL. I try my best not to think or figure out why someone does something obviously stupid. I figure a hundred years ago or more natural selection would have taken care of them! LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN