Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How soon after?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Did baby drop did you lose your plug/go into labor? I'm 32 weeks and I'm pretty positive this baby dropped. My first was 10 days late, but this whole pregnancy I've been feeling like she's going to come early. I know you never really know. I'm just trying to overanalyze. Getting anxious!!
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:15 PM

#1 I never noticed he dropped but people said they noticed about 2-3 days before I delivered him. I didn't lose my plug until labor began.

#2 I dropped around 36 wks, started losing my plug about then as well. I delivered him at 38 wks

#3 I dropped at 32 wks, started losin my plug around 36 wks. I delivered her at 38 wks

#4 I dropped at 24 wks, started losing my plug shortly after. I am still preggo at 34 wks. I still expect this baby to be born around 37-38 wks

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I think I started losing my plug about the same time I dropped. I didn't go into labor for another few weeks or so though.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Your mucus plug can grow back. And your still very early.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

My first two I never saw my mucus plug. Even during labor. My first I carried low and never notices a drop. My midwife did during labor. My second I dropped a week and half before I had here.

My second I dropped 8 weeks before I had her and lost big, small pieces and some with blood for 5 weeks with her.

Wheepingchree
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Oh, I know! I definitely want her to stay in there, that's why I am feeling sort of anxious! I've been carrying pretty low this entire pregnancy, but the last few days she just feels VERY low...just getting anxious (in an excited and terrified combination) for her arrival. I'd much prefer her to cook all the way until October.

Quoting Autumn19:

Your mucus plug can grow back. And your still very early.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I don't remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)